I’m not sure what it is about this time of year that leads to the anniversaries that we have this week. In the U.S. many are obsessed with the coming 50th anniversary of the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Today is the 150th anniversary of the Gettysburg Address, leading to an effort this year to get many in the U.S. to memorize the address. And on November 19, 2003, Adam G. posted the first item on Times and Seasons, a post entitled “Whatever I say three times is true.” Since I wasn’t involved at the time, I’ll defer to someone... Read more »
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- A Letter From Salt Lake City
- Kristine A: All I know is that people are going to be riled up about this. I don’t...
- JKC: “I think the second sentence is reserving the right of the Church to retaliate...
- Wilfried: Brad (21), your comment brings us back to one of the issues in the post: what...
- Robert C.: Great post — thanks!
- Wilfried: Thor (15), thanks for the reference to Elder Maxwell. Again, and I assume it...
Notes From All Over
- Episcopalian Convention Includes Hands-On Interfaith Service Project at Welfare Square July 1, 2015
- BYU to Host Religious Freedom Conference in July July 1, 2015
- Church Leaders Counsel Members After Supreme Court Same-Sex Marriage Decision June 30, 2015
- MOTION GRAPHIC: LDS Charities Helps Provide Immunizations Around the World June 29, 2015
- Supreme Court Decision Will Not Alter Doctrine on Marriage June 26, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites June 25, 2015 June 25, 2015