There is no question that the earliest Saints held views of God and Heaven that were consistent with their protestant roots (1). Josephâ€™s visions continually transformed Mormon theology with the last months of his life capturing the most radical concepts in theogony and exaltation. He was martyred and his pyre was set against the creedal hall that enclosed God and His son. We are now left to search the Mississippi among the smoke and embers for the treasures he beheld. Read more »
- Mormons and Scouting: A Messy Divorce?
- kenngo1969: “Crash” (and Burn?) (#42): It’s amazing how one can take a...
- Brent Crash Allen: Remember: Latter-day Saints can only look at same sex attraction in...
- Owen: We fail to follow a lot of Scouting procedures and principles (like, um, the...
Notes From All Over
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites July 30, 2015 July 30, 2015
- MOTION GRAPHIC: Helping the Needy; It's a Hand Up July 29, 2015
- Church Re-evaluating Scouting Program July 27, 2015
- Mormonism in Pictures: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Expands Outreach July 23, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Announces 2016 European Tour July 23, 2015
- MOTION GRAPHIC: LDS Charities Provides Wheelchairs Around the World July 20, 2015
The quickest way to lose weight is to get sick. The easiest way to keep it off is to die. Read more »
That is what they called it. The Mormon Problem. We no longer hear the reproach, though faint echoes still reflect from the rigid walls of religion and secularism. We can no longer see ourselves as we once were, but we paid a price before accommodating and it is that price that ransoms, in me, empathy and fear. Read more »