There is no question that the earliest Saints held views of God and Heaven that were consistent with their protestant roots (1). Josephâ€™s visions continually transformed Mormon theology with the last months of his life capturing the most radical concepts in theogony and exaltation. He was martyred and his pyre was set against the creedal hall that enclosed God and His son. We are now left to search the Mississippi among the smoke and embers for the treasures he beheld. Read more »
- Book Review: The Crucible of Doubt
- Julie M. Smith: ” . . . want to shift this to the doubter forcing the doubter to...
- N. W. Clerk: “When one makes a truth claim, the burden of proof is always on the...
- Jadan: Julie: I appreciate your review of the Givens’ book and their attempts to...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 28 August 2014 August 28, 2014
- Fort Lauderdale Temple Named Best Cultural/Worship Project by Top Southeast Contractors August 27, 2014
- Ground Broken for Meridian Idaho Temple August 23, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 23 August August 23, 2014
- Apostle Calls for Uplifting Social Media Messages to Sweep the Earth August 19, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: What Do Mormon Teens Do? August 14, 2014
The quickest way to lose weight is to get sick. The easiest way to keep it off is to die. Read more »
That is what they called it. The Mormon Problem. We no longer hear the reproach, though faint echoes still reflect from the rigid walls of religion and secularism. We can no longer see ourselves as we once were, but we paid a price before accommodating and it is that price that ransoms, in me, empathy and fear. Read more »