I think Terryl Givens was right. I think a primary purpose of the Book of Mormon is to drive each of us toward real dialogue with the living God. And I think Moroni is right â€“ that if we as Mormons are not experiencing some kind of regular dialogue with God we are denying the gifts of God. Read more »
- Who Likes Deseret Book?
- the narrator: And purchase non DB titles, like this one (http://deseretbook.com/Re-...
- Ardis E. Parshall: I bought “Miracles of Jesus” today solely due to...
- Julie M. Smith: I have heard very good things about that title as well.
- Nathaniel Givens: csstrayer- One of my main concerns lately (that I think is relevant to...
- Nathaniel Givens: I’m skeptical of the idea that we’re necessarily progressing...
- Raymond Takashi Swenson: Jadan, the burden of proof is on US, individually, to prove to...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Church Provides Preview of Historic Site Under Construction in Pennsylvania September 29, 2014
- Church Hosts Second General Women’s Meeting for Women and Girls September 27, 2014
- Pew: Religion Losing Influence in America September 24, 2014
- Church History Museum Closes for Interior Renovation September 24, 2014
- Exhibit Highlights Women in the Scriptures September 24, 2014
- Church Members Look Forward to Second General Women’s Meeting September 24, 2014
If there is progression, there may also be retrogression; if there is good, there may be evil. Everything has its opposite. (John A. Widtsoe, Rational Theology, Chapter 15) Read more »
Lesson 3 with a twist Read more »
Foreknowledge vs. free will Read more »