The deadline is approaching for the 2012 Summer Seminar on Mormon Culture. Applications are due February 15th for this 6-week seminar for graduate students and junior faculty, continuing for a second year with the theme of “The Gold Plates as Cultural Artifact.” The seminar will be led by Richard Bushman, Professor of History Emeritus at Columbia University. Click here for full details and the application form, in Word (.doc) format or PDF format.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Letter to a CES Student
- jdh: Unless I’m alone, this article also may have stricken a chord with people who...
- Admin: Athie, I don’t have any experience with Reddit, so I can only tell you what...
- Athie: I just searched the Exmormon Reddit, and there seems to be no link to this.
- Mike: Robert, the Lord and his Prophet honor people who are humble and faithful,...
- robert: Good luck with “having more emphasis on analyzing and thinking.” The...
Notes From All Over
- Church Continues to Monitor and Respond to Ebola Situation October 29, 2014
- First Presidency Issues Letter Encouraging Political Participation, Voting October 29, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 28 October 2014 October 28, 2014
- Freedom of Religion in the Workplace Discussed at the UN October 28, 2014
- Difference and Dignity October 24, 2014
- Entertainer Donny Osmond to Speak at RootsTech 2015 October 23, 2014
Reminder: Summer Seminar on The Gold Plates as Cultural Artifact, II
January 27, 2012 | no commentsBy Ben Huff