The deadline is approaching for the 2012 Summer Seminar on Mormon Culture. Applications are due February 15th for this 6-week seminar for graduate students and junior faculty, continuing for a second year with the theme of “The Gold Plates as Cultural Artifact.” The seminar will be led by Richard Bushman, Professor of History Emeritus at Columbia University. Click here for full details and the application form, in Word (.doc) format or PDF format.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Literary Joseph Fielding Smith #06: Testimony Meeting in New Guinea and Brown-Crusted Bread
- James Goldberg: Very cool.
- queuno: My daughter is a senior this year and in talking to other parents and friends, we...
- Jonathan Green: Queuno, maybe so, except it’s instructive to see where people will...
- Mark B.: So too are the citizens of Santaquin. It’s a small town, but there are...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 23 July 2014 July 23, 2014
- FamilySearch Volunteers Break International Indexing Record July 23, 2014
- Mormon Youth in Utah Host Special Needs Pioneer Trek July 22, 2014
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Santino Fontana Headline Pioneer Day Concerts July 20, 2014
- Groundbreaking Date Announced for Meridian Idaho Mormon Temple July 18, 2014
- Ogden Utah Temple Open House: Tickets Available 21 July July 17, 2014
Reminder: Summer Seminar on The Gold Plates as Cultural Artifact, II
January 27, 2012 | no commentsBy Ben Huff