The deadline is approaching for the 2012 Summer Seminar on Mormon Culture. Applications are due February 15th for this 6-week seminar for graduate students and junior faculty, continuing for a second year with the theme of “The Gold Plates as Cultural Artifact.” The seminar will be led by Richard Bushman, Professor of History Emeritus at Columbia University. Click here for full details and the application form, in Word (.doc) format or PDF format.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- LDS.org Has a Blog?Modern Christology, Part 2
- Martin James: Clark, That makes sense. I just want to tie the calvinistic measure of...
- Clark Goble: Martin, I was more alluding to the idea that it’s key to Christianity...
- Martin James: JKC, I’m not really hanging my hat on that one reference but using it...
Notes From All Over
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites February 11, 2016 February 11, 2016
- Church Missionary Department Explains Approach to Zika Virus February 8, 2016
- Seven Cities Announced for 2016 Mormon Tabernacle Choir European Tour February 5, 2016
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf of Church’s First Presidency Recounts Childhood Refugee Ordeal February 4, 2016
- World's Largest Family History Event Held in Utah February 2, 2016
- The Virtuous Cycle of Dialogue February 1, 2016
Reminder: Summer Seminar on The Gold Plates as Cultural Artifact, II
January 27, 2012 | no commentsBy Ben Huff