Joseph Spencer is indispensable. He is the “not-thoughtless” and the “never-glosses-over.” Just as the law can only be kept by those who try to love rather than obey, Joe keeps theology by giving it away to scripture. I always agree, by way of critique, with everything Joe says. Ecce theologus.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- The Provenance of Mormon Baptism
- JKC: Ronan, that’s true, but only because Mormonism doesn’t really recognize a...
- RJH: Great post. I used to be annoyed by the Catholic policy but I’m less so now....
- Clark Goble: James, are you thinking of this article from when he was a student? (Page 63)...
Notes From All Over
- Church Missionary Department Explains Approach to Zika Virus February 8, 2016
- Seven Cities Announced for 2016 Mormon Tabernacle Choir European Tour February 5, 2016
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf of Church’s First Presidency Recounts Childhood Refugee Ordeal February 4, 2016
- World's Largest Family History Event Held in Utah February 2, 2016
- The Virtuous Cycle of Dialogue February 1, 2016
- Mormon Tabernacles — Religious and Community Edifices January 27, 2016
October 21, 2011 | 3 commentsBy Adam Miller