Joseph Spencer is indispensable. He is the “not-thoughtless” and the “never-glosses-over.” Just as the law can only be kept by those who try to love rather than obey, Joe keeps theology by giving it away to scripture. I always agree, by way of critique, with everything Joe says. Ecce theologus.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Introducing Walker Wright
- Ben S: Welcome!
- Alison Moore Smith: Thanks for the comments, everyone. Jax, I like the revision! Adam...
- mithrandirolorin: Isn’t that what the Girl Scouts are for
Notes From All Over
- Interfaith Video Competition Winners Announced August 31, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites August 31, 2015 August 31, 2015
- President Uchtdorf Dedicates New Addition to Church’s Polynesian Cultural Center in Hawaii August 29, 2015
- Church Creates Original Video Series on Addiction Recovery August 28, 2015
- Angel Moroni Lifted to the Top of the Fort Collins Colorado Temple August 27, 2015
- Church to Go Forward with Scouting Program August 26, 2015
October 21, 2011 | 3 commentsBy Adam Miller