Times & Seasons is excited to introduce Brad Strum as a guest blogger. Brad lives and works in the DC area as an economist, where he has been since earning a Ph.D. in economics at Princeton University. Before grad school, he served in the Russia, Rostov-na-Donu mission and attended Brigham Young University, earning undergraduate degrees in economics and mathematics. Going back even further, Brad grew up in a military family, living in a number of places around the U.S. When he isn’t working, Brad enjoys many activities, including tennis, biking, dancing, reading, discussion groups, and spending time with family and friends.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- A temple, a temple, we already have a templeBook Review: The Crucible of DoubtTruth and Contradiction in Religious Communities
- Nate: Our Elder’s Quorum president invited the Sikhs over to our ward to give a...
- waytogonate: I’ve also used the loose parallel between Sikhism/Hinduism and...
- Lew Scannon: Mormons are 10% chimpanzee, 90% bee. :-\
- Hunter: “Read the book, people.” OK, OK!
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 28 August 2014 August 28, 2014
- Fort Lauderdale Temple Named Best Cultural/Worship Project by Top Southeast Contractors August 27, 2014
- Ground Broken for Meridian Idaho Temple August 23, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 23 August August 23, 2014
- Apostle Calls for Uplifting Social Media Messages to Sweep the Earth August 19, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: What Do Mormon Teens Do? August 14, 2014
Times & Seasons Welcomes Brad Strum
June 17, 2011 | 8 commentsBy Marc Bohn