Times & Seasons is excited to introduce Brad Strum as a guest blogger. Brad lives and works in the DC area as an economist, where he has been since earning a Ph.D. in economics at Princeton University. Before grad school, he served in the Russia, Rostov-na-Donu mission and attended Brigham Young University, earning undergraduate degrees in economics and mathematics. Going back even further, Brad grew up in a military family, living in a number of places around the U.S. When he isn’t working, Brad enjoys many activities, including tennis, biking, dancing, reading, discussion groups, and spending time with family and friends.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- A Mormon in the Disenchanted ForestThe Only True and Living Opinion
- Adam G.: That was a pretty thoughtful take. I don’t know if it adds up to any...
- christiankimball: Notwithstanding #4, I want to acknowledge that this all is a valuable...
- Bell of Peace: This article kindles my inner darkness. Thanks a lot. www.bellofpeace.org
Notes From All Over
- New Mormon Institute of Religion Building Dedicated on Arizona Campus April 20, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites April 20, 2015 April 20, 2015
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | April 14, 2015 April 14, 2015
- Public Invited to Tour Córdoba Argentina Temple April 14, 2015
- Religious Freedom and Fairness for All April 13, 2015
- Open House Tickets for Payson Utah Temple Now Available April 13, 2015
Times & Seasons Welcomes Brad Strum
June 17, 2011 | 8 commentsBy Marc Bohn