Times & Seasons is excited to introduce Brad Strum as a guest blogger. Brad lives and works in the DC area as an economist, where he has been since earning a Ph.D. in economics at Princeton University. Before grad school, he served in the Russia, Rostov-na-Donu mission and attended Brigham Young University, earning undergraduate degrees in economics and mathematics. Going back even further, Brad grew up in a military family, living in a number of places around the U.S. When he isn’t working, Brad enjoys many activities, including tennis, biking, dancing, reading, discussion groups, and spending time with family and friends.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Magic and Mechanisms
- Adam G.: Damn good essay. Not to seize on aside, but I loved this part: “First,...
- Martin James: Nathaniel, The historical development of science seems to show that what we...
- IsaacH: Dave R, This has been fun, and has made me reread D&C 19 more closely,...
- Anonymous: The Gift and Power: Translating the Book of Mormon (Hardcover) – Brant...
- Randy B.: Yep, what Chris said. By all means, buy those books, but get them at Benchmark!...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 30 September 2014 September 30, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: Preparing for a Worldwide General Conference September 30, 2014
- Church Provides Preview of Historic Site Under Construction in Pennsylvania September 29, 2014
- Church Hosts Second General Women’s Meeting for Women and Girls September 27, 2014
- Church History Museum Closes for Interior Renovation September 24, 2014
- Church Members Look Forward to Second General Women’s Meeting September 24, 2014
Times & Seasons Welcomes Brad Strum
June 17, 2011 | 8 commentsBy Marc Bohn