Times & Seasons is excited to introduce Brad Strum as a guest blogger. Brad lives and works in the DC area as an economist, where he has been since earning a Ph.D. in economics at Princeton University. Before grad school, he served in the Russia, Rostov-na-Donu mission and attended Brigham Young University, earning undergraduate degrees in economics and mathematics. Going back even further, Brad grew up in a military family, living in a number of places around the U.S. When he isn’t working, Brad enjoys many activities, including tennis, biking, dancing, reading, discussion groups, and spending time with family and friends.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- The Perversity of Orthodoxy
- Wilfried: Geoff (25), interesting thoughts about age and culture in top church leadership....
- Wilfried: jader3rd (24), indeed, the post at the end brought up a few questions as to how...
- Craig H.: Very interesting Wilfried. I think you’re quite right in your comment 16...
Notes From All Over
- Episcopalian Convention Includes Hands-On Interfaith Service Project at Welfare Square July 1, 2015
- BYU to Host Religious Freedom Conference in July July 1, 2015
- Church Leaders Counsel Members After Supreme Court Same-Sex Marriage Decision June 30, 2015
- MOTION GRAPHIC: LDS Charities Helps Provide Immunizations Around the World June 29, 2015
- Supreme Court Decision Will Not Alter Doctrine on Marriage June 26, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites June 25, 2015 June 25, 2015
Times & Seasons Welcomes Brad Strum
June 17, 2011 | 8 commentsBy Marc Bohn