Follow up questions:
- Is it possible for any room to be immodest?
- Can (lack of) functionality render something immodest?
- Can extreme departure from the norm render something immodest?
- Would rooms designed to draw a lot of attention be immodest?
- Can cost make rooms (or houses) immodest? (I don’t know how much these rooms cost, but a lot more than my family room!) If so, what is the price cut-off for modest rooms/houses?
Just in case it isn’t clear, this post really isn’t about these rooms. It is about the parameters of modesty.
Also to be clear, this isn’t about judging the house sitting next to yours that has rooms like this. Or maybe it is because, really, do you have a house next to yours with rooms like this? Tell it!
[Note: Hat tip to Julie. OK, complete plagiarization of Julie’s shoe modesty post with minor edits for which I, alone, am responsible.]