Don’t miss the excellent Patheos panel on Mormon feminism. Kathy Soper’s thoughtful and perceptive essay headlines the event, and a fabulous group of respondents — Claudia Bushman, Tresa Edmunds, Rixa Freeze, Kristine Haglund, Caroline Kline, Neylan McBaine, Melissa Proctor, and Rosalynde Welch — pitches in with a wealth of excellent follow-up analysis. If you’re at all interested in Mormon feminism, make sure to check out the discussion.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson #13
- Julie M. Smith: ponderer, I think there is ample evidence that the second was a Gentile...
- ponderer: Julie thanks for the insights. I was wondering about the common assumption that...
- mirrorrorrim: Thanks, S James, for being so non-confrontational, especially with how...
- Clark Goble: Well we don’t really know what’s going on there and how much of...
- John Lundwall: Clark, I am not suggesting that no real astronomical measurements were...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 25 March 2015 March 25, 2015
- Unity in Diversity March 25, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites March 24, 2015 March 24, 2015
- Church Leaders Visit Caroline Kennedy, U.S. Ambassador to Japan March 20, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 18 March 2015 March 18, 2015
- Women of the Church Honored in March March 17, 2015
Mormon Feminism Panel at Patheos
December 1, 2010 | 3 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger