Don’t miss the excellent Patheos panel on Mormon feminism. Kathy Soper’s thoughtful and perceptive essay headlines the event, and a fabulous group of respondents — Claudia Bushman, Tresa Edmunds, Rixa Freeze, Kristine Haglund, Caroline Kline, Neylan McBaine, Melissa Proctor, and Rosalynde Welch — pitches in with a wealth of excellent follow-up analysis. If you’re at all interested in Mormon feminism, make sure to check out the discussion.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- When to Disobey
- Jonathan Cavender: DQ: It is discussions like this one (and observations like yours) that...
- DQ: Ridiculous ipad keyboard….
- DQ: I’m amused at how the commentary by and large has at this point returned to the...
Notes From All Over
- Violin Phenom Lindsey Stirling to Live Chat Online with Mormon Youth November 24, 2014
- Faith Online: In Your Own Words | 21 November 2014 November 21, 2014
- Historic Vatican Summit on Strengthening Marriage Concludes November 19, 2014
- 'Glorious’ Video Compilation Features Singers Around the World November 18, 2014
- Church Moves Forward With Expansion Plans for Provo MTC November 18, 2014
- At Vatican Summit, Mormon Leader Calls for “Renaissance” of Happy Marriages November 18, 2014
Mormon Feminism Panel at Patheos
December 1, 2010 | 3 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger