I’ve loved the Holy Week series that Eric has posted. I hope I’m not interrupting with this post. But I think it’s fitting this Easter to also remember other pioneers and prophets who have given their lives to help make men free — and especially so, when one such man died 42 years ago today. And so I hope you’ll permit a link to a hymn of a different sort, a poem which openly connects the lives of two people who lived and died . . . in the name of love.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Terryl Givens on What It Means to Sustain
- Jack of Hearts: From the document I linked above, pages 10-12. “Proposed Scriptural...
- Jeff walsh: So if there is no scriptual basis explain what Abraham was saying in Abr...
- Jack of Hearts: sch: Precisely. Jeff wrote, “The adversary is the master of dece[i]t...
- Jim F.: Rosalynde, this was a good piece: well-written with an important point. Thank you....
- Alison Moore Smith: Thanks very much, Rosalynde. BTW, I’m not able to go to the MTA...
Notes From All Over
- Church Missionary Department Explains Approach to Zika Virus February 8, 2016
- Seven Cities Announced for 2016 Mormon Tabernacle Choir European Tour February 5, 2016
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf of Church’s First Presidency Recounts Childhood Refugee Ordeal February 4, 2016
- World's Largest Family History Event Held in Utah February 2, 2016
- The Virtuous Cycle of Dialogue February 1, 2016
- Mormon Tabernacles — Religious and Community Edifices January 27, 2016
April 4, 2010 | 2 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger