I’ve loved the Holy Week series that Eric has posted. I hope I’m not interrupting with this post. But I think it’s fitting this Easter to also remember other pioneers and prophets who have given their lives to help make men free — and especially so, when one such man died 42 years ago today. And so I hope you’ll permit a link to a hymn of a different sort, a poem which openly connects the lives of two people who lived and died . . . in the name of love.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- The Problem with Local Change
- Hunter: “Read the book, people.” OK, OK!
- BHodges: As Neylan suggests in the book, some of the things the institutional Church is...
- Hunter: Blair said, “These proposals, if implemented successfully locally, could...
- Lew Scannon: Mormons are 10% chimpanzee, 90% bee. :-\
- fbisti: theoldadam: I am confused by my interpretation of your closing statement. The...
- Eric D. Huntman: “I was particularly touched by his discussion of Jesus as a model...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 28 August 2014 August 28, 2014
- Fort Lauderdale Temple Named Best Cultural/Worship Project by Top Southeast Contractors August 27, 2014
- Ground Broken for Meridian Idaho Temple August 23, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 23 August August 23, 2014
- Apostle Calls for Uplifting Social Media Messages to Sweep the Earth August 19, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: What Do Mormon Teens Do? August 14, 2014
April 4, 2010 | 2 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger