I’ve loved the Holy Week series that Eric has posted. I hope I’m not interrupting with this post. But I think it’s fitting this Easter to also remember other pioneers and prophets who have given their lives to help make men free — and especially so, when one such man died 42 years ago today. And so I hope you’ll permit a link to a hymn of a different sort, a poem which openly connects the lives of two people who lived and died . . . in the name of love.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- New Polygamy Essays
- Cameron N.: Jill, I think most people feel the same way you do about the issue. There are...
- jill: I think couples ought to discuss before they marry whether the other one would...
- Cameron N.: (Robert 46) “Are you satisfied with the series of “we don’t know” in the...
Notes From All Over
- Entertainer Donny Osmond to Speak at RootsTech 2015 October 23, 2014
- Young Women Leader Shares Message of Faith With Girl Scouts October 22, 2014
- Church Updates Temple Garment Video October 22, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 20 October October 20, 2014
- Indianapolis Indiana Temple Topped With Angel Moroni Statue October 17, 2014
- Broadway Star Santino Fontana and ‘Sesame Street’ Muppets™ Headline Christmas Concerts October 16, 2014
April 4, 2010 | 2 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger