I’ve loved the Holy Week series that Eric has posted. I hope I’m not interrupting with this post. But I think it’s fitting this Easter to also remember other pioneers and prophets who have given their lives to help make men free — and especially so, when one such man died 42 years ago today. And so I hope you’ll permit a link to a hymn of a different sort, a poem which openly connects the lives of two people who lived and died . . . in the name of love.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson #20Day of the Lamanite, Deferred
- Cameron N.: Former Stake President of my singles ward at the BYU Provo, Larry Echohawk:...
- EG: When I was on my mission in Mexico (1980s), we often attempted to spark interest in...
- KLC: Dave, I’m old enough to have experienced first hand days of the Indian...
Notes From All Over
- Elder L. Tom Perry Thanks Members and Friends as Health Worsens May 29, 2015
- Elder Oaks Shares Missionary Assignment Process May 28, 2015
- Elder Cook Calls for Global Effort to Protect Faith and Religious Freedom May 27, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites May 26, 2015 May 22, 2015
- War of 1812, End of Civil War 150th Anniversary Commemorated May 22, 2015
- Church to Monitor BSA Policy Discussion May 21, 2015
April 4, 2010 | 2 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger