I’ve loved the Holy Week series that Eric has posted. I hope I’m not interrupting with this post. But I think it’s fitting this Easter to also remember other pioneers and prophets who have given their lives to help make men free — and especially so, when one such man died 42 years ago today. And so I hope you’ll permit a link to a hymn of a different sort, a poem which openly connects the lives of two people who lived and died . . . in the name of love.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- New Polygamy Essays
- Amy T: These essays show nothing of the sort, robert.
- robert: These essays clearly show that the church is not what it claims or implies. Its...
- Mary Ann: I wish more of my female ancestors would have put in writing their own thoughts...
- Tricia Galer: Kylie! A beautiful post. You are a lovely wordsmith.
Notes From All Over
- Young Women Leader Shares Message of Faith With Girl Scouts October 22, 2014
- Church Updates Temple Garment Video October 22, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 20 October October 20, 2014
- Indianapolis Indiana Temple Topped With Angel Moroni Statue October 17, 2014
- Broadway Star Santino Fontana and ‘Sesame Street’ Muppets™ Headline Christmas Concerts October 16, 2014
- Apostle Speaks on 50th Commemoration of 1964 New York World’s Fair October 15, 2014
April 4, 2010 | 2 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger