I’ve loved the Holy Week series that Eric has posted. I hope I’m not interrupting with this post. But I think it’s fitting this Easter to also remember other pioneers and prophets who have given their lives to help make men free — and especially so, when one such man died 42 years ago today. And so I hope you’ll permit a link to a hymn of a different sort, a poem which openly connects the lives of two people who lived and died . . . in the name of love.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- A sad Sunday
- Brad L: No it wasn’t worth your time, Ojiisan. My advice is if you choose to respond...
- Ojiisan: Brad L: Probably not worth my time but I’ll give it one more shot . 1....
- Brad L: Uchtdorf is purporting to make a statement of fact rather than a statement of his...
- Michelle: (There is a comment in moderation that had several links to a free book on...
- Michelle: Can I also just share a thought about the question re: universal salvation? In...
Notes From All Over
- Church, Governments and Humanitarian Partners Aid Refugees in Europe November 24, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites November 24, 2015 November 24, 2015
- Faith Leaders Participate in Dedication of New Church Meetinghouse in Washington, D.C. November 23, 2015
- Montreal Quebec Temple Opens Following Rededication November 22, 2015
- Worldwide Mormon Leaders Cheryl Esplin and Neill Marriott Visit Women and Children in Asia November 20, 2015
- First Presidency Expresses Love, Support for French People November 14, 2015
April 4, 2010 | 2 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger