I’ve loved the Holy Week series that Eric has posted. I hope I’m not interrupting with this post. But I think it’s fitting this Easter to also remember other pioneers and prophets who have given their lives to help make men free — and especially so, when one such man died 42 years ago today. And so I hope you’ll permit a link to a hymn of a different sort, a poem which openly connects the lives of two people who lived and died . . . in the name of love.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Announcing Auto-Pray!
- rah: That is really interesting Alison! I always thought the point of praying over food...
- Alison Moore Smith: When we lived in Florida, the Orlando temple cafeteria had a sign on...
- mirrorrorrim: A thought for those who think marriages without the potential to produce...
- SilverRain: Well, Steve Smith, I’m sure you’re intelligent enough to realize...
- Alison Moore Smith: mirrorrorrim, only very slightly related, a few years ago Elder Bednar...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 31 March 2015 March 31, 2015
- Church Leaders Focus on Family and Service at General Women's Session March 28, 2015
- Church Shares 'Because He Lives' Easter Initiative March 27, 2015
- In a Game of Total Victory We All Lose March 27, 2015
- Two Faiths Find Common Ground at Vancouver, Washington Easter Concert March 27, 2015
- In Post-Storm Vanuatu, Mormons Quick to Rebuild March 27, 2015
April 4, 2010 | 2 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger