I’ve loved the Holy Week series that Eric has posted. I hope I’m not interrupting with this post. But I think it’s fitting this Easter to also remember other pioneers and prophets who have given their lives to help make men free — and especially so, when one such man died 42 years ago today. And so I hope you’ll permit a link to a hymn of a different sort, a poem which openly connects the lives of two people who lived and died . . . in the name of love.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Short Musings on the Wu-Tang Clan, Ezekiel, and Church Curriculum
- jader3rd: But the answer here, is to realize that the Church and Church materials are not...
- John: Very funny and apt parallel. All I can say Ben, is, “It is hard going to...
- Wilfried: I close the thread here. Thanks all for participating.
- Jax: Steve, you maybe disputed the points made earlier but you certainly didn’t...
- Steve Smith: DQ, 1) so there is no one who ever feels pressured into holding a wedding at...
Notes From All Over
- Faith Online: In Your Own Words | 21 November 2014 November 21, 2014
- Historic Vatican Summit on Strengthening Marriage Concludes November 19, 2014
- Church Moves Forward With Expansion Plans for Provo MTC November 18, 2014
- 'Glorious’ Video Compilation Features Singers Around the World November 18, 2014
- At Vatican Summit, Mormon Leader Calls for “Renaissance” of Happy Marriages November 18, 2014
- PHOTO: Pope Francis Greets President Eyring November 17, 2014
April 4, 2010 | 2 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger