I’ve loved the Holy Week series that Eric has posted. I hope I’m not interrupting with this post. But I think it’s fitting this Easter to also remember other pioneers and prophets who have given their lives to help make men free — and especially so, when one such man died 42 years ago today. And so I hope you’ll permit a link to a hymn of a different sort, a poem which openly connects the lives of two people who lived and died . . . in the name of love.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Book Review: The Council of Fifty: A Documentary History
- Clark Goble: While non-Mormon American views are rather understandable I wonder how much...
- Joel: Dave, thanks for the clarification.
- Dave: Joel, the initial arrest was for the destruction of the printing press, and several...
- J Town: I agree that not enough people read to prepare for lessons. To my shame, I’m...
- Steve Smith: If only all OT teachers were Ben S. While the OT is a fascinating book to...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 18 December 2014 December 18, 2014
- Behind the Scenes at the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert December 18, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | December 17 December 17, 2014
- Church Marks Centennial of World War I Christmas Truce December 16, 2014
- Two Temples Scheduled for Renovation in Germany and Idaho December 16, 2014
- Laura Bush and Daughter Jenna to Keynote RootsTech 2015 December 12, 2014
April 4, 2010 | 2 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger