I’ve loved the Holy Week series that Eric has posted. I hope I’m not interrupting with this post. But I think it’s fitting this Easter to also remember other pioneers and prophets who have given their lives to help make men free — and especially so, when one such man died 42 years ago today. And so I hope you’ll permit a link to a hymn of a different sort, a poem which openly connects the lives of two people who lived and died . . . in the name of love.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Guest Post: The World Is Improving
- ABM: p, I have seen some of those types at church too. The church isn’t them…...
- p: Guilty as charged, ABM, but the wards I’ve belonged to, as Tim above seems to...
- Steve Smith: First dibs, you obviously haven’t been listening closely enough to the...
- Sara: Thank you Julie!
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 30 January 2015 January 30, 2015
- Construction of Rome Italy Temple to Resume at Normal Pace January 29, 2015
- BYU-Idaho's Board of Trustees Announces New President January 27, 2015
- Mormon Leaders Call for Laws That Protect Religious Freedom January 27, 2015
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | Jan 23 January 23, 2015
- Reid L. Neilson Named Assistant Church Historian and Recorder January 23, 2015
April 4, 2010 | 2 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger