I’ve loved the Holy Week series that Eric has posted. I hope I’m not interrupting with this post. But I think it’s fitting this Easter to also remember other pioneers and prophets who have given their lives to help make men free — and especially so, when one such man died 42 years ago today. And so I hope you’ll permit a link to a hymn of a different sort, a poem which openly connects the lives of two people who lived and died . . . in the name of love.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- A Letter From Salt Lake City
- ABM: Brad L, I agree with what Clark says. There is probably a lot of overlap among the...
- Josh Smith: Clark, You’re right. The Walz case does not apply. Walz just says that...
- Clark Goble: Brad (83) I think that occurs partially due to generational changes (people...
- Nate Oman: I actually agree with you about the difference between defending religious...
- Walter van Beek: Nate (13): Freedom is a complex concept, as it includes both absences and...
Notes From All Over
- VIDEO: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Performs Fourth of July Concert at West Point July 5, 2015
- Funeral Services Scheduled for President Boyd K. Packer July 4, 2015
- VIDEO: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Sings at Yankee Stadium on East Coast Tour July 4, 2015
- President Boyd K. Packer Dies At Age 90 July 3, 2015
- VIDEO: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Draws Large Crowds During East Coast Tour July 2, 2015
- Missionaries Serving in Some Missions No Longer Required to Wear Suit Coats July 2, 2015
April 4, 2010 | 2 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger