I’ve loved the Holy Week series that Eric has posted. I hope I’m not interrupting with this post. But I think it’s fitting this Easter to also remember other pioneers and prophets who have given their lives to help make men free — and especially so, when one such man died 42 years ago today. And so I hope you’ll permit a link to a hymn of a different sort, a poem which openly connects the lives of two people who lived and died . . . in the name of love.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- SMPT Teaser: A Close Reading of Alma 32
- Tyler: Re: your paraphrase and the commentary on verse 24: Here’s an alternate...
- Ben S.: Thanks Ryan and Terry. Excellent suggestions.
- Terry H: Ryan. Another place to look for this is Jack Welch’s article on Melchizedek...
- Witteafval: With the mention of demographics, one thing worth considering is how the...
- Tom: Gerrit Gong replaces Elder Rasband in the Presidency of the Seventy. Elder Gong is a...
Notes From All Over
- Leadership Changes in Presidency of the Seventy Announced October 6, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | October 5, 2015 October 5, 2015
- Photos of the Speakers From the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
- Coverage and News Media Resources from the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
- Three Named to the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles October 3, 2015
- The World Report October 3, 2015
April 4, 2010 | 2 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger