I’ve loved the Holy Week series that Eric has posted. I hope I’m not interrupting with this post. But I think it’s fitting this Easter to also remember other pioneers and prophets who have given their lives to help make men free — and especially so, when one such man died 42 years ago today. And so I hope you’ll permit a link to a hymn of a different sort, a poem which openly connects the lives of two people who lived and died . . . in the name of love.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- What to Expect When You Are Expecting . . . A Bishopric Call
- Rosemary N. Palmer: The Quorum of the Twelve and First Presidency uses the same pattern...
- ji: Mark B., One last time, if I may be so bold — please don’t twist my words...
- Mark B.: No, ji, you don’t have to agree with me, and you can ignore Elder...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 22 September 2014 September 22, 2014
- Ogden Utah Temple Rededicated by President Thomas S. Monson September 21, 2014
- Civil Society and the Church September 19, 2014
- FamilySearch Initiative Invites People to #MeetMyGrandma September 19, 2014
- Women Auxiliary Leaders Provide Training in the Southeast September 16, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 15 September 2014 September 15, 2014
April 4, 2010 | 2 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger