I’ve loved the Holy Week series that Eric has posted. I hope I’m not interrupting with this post. But I think it’s fitting this Easter to also remember other pioneers and prophets who have given their lives to help make men free — and especially so, when one such man died 42 years ago today. And so I hope you’ll permit a link to a hymn of a different sort, a poem which openly connects the lives of two people who lived and died . . . in the name of love.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- The Running Missionary
- Chet: In the spirit of the original post, I would like to see less institutional emphasis...
- Cat: Mark B. (23). Thank you for your point. As you can read this issue is near to my...
- Wilfried: Let’s not make an argument here, Mark (23). Of course the church is not to...
- Ardis E. Parshall: My copy came today. I like the way it looks as easy to read as a...
- rameumptom: Wasn’t it Alexander Pope that warned about sipping from the waters of...
- Christopher Bradford (Grasshopper): …waits for the “A Mormon Moderation”...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 6 March 2015 March 6, 2015
- Utah Lawmakers Introduce Bill Balancing Religious Freedom and Nondiscrimination Protections March 4, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 4 March 2015 March 3, 2015
- Women Church Leaders Visit Faith-Based Relief Agency in Texas March 3, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to Perform at Yankee Stadium March 2, 2015
- Church Dedicates Pasta and Mill Plant in Northern Utah March 2, 2015
April 4, 2010 | 2 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger