Times & Seasons is happy to introduce our next guest blogger, Robert Ricks. A native of Provo, Utah, Robert served in the Italy Padova Mission and graduated from BYU in Comparative Literature. He studied Arabic for a year in Cairo, Egypt, before embarking on his graduate studies in Arabic at Georgetown University. This past academic year, Robert put his studies on hold to teach at BYU, and he is currently in Amman, Jordan as a co-director of BYU’s intensive Arabic Study Abroad Program. He will return to DC this fall to complete the final stretch of his PhD. In his free time, Robert enjoys running and playing the organ. He is blessed with a fantastic wife, a caring family, and better friends than he deserves.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Letter to a CES Student
- James Anglin: To do the urgent thing without getting distracted by questions is a good...
- Steve: I love this article what great insights. I read most of the post after words and...
Notes From All Over
- Major Earthquake Strikes Nepal April 25, 2015
- Ground Broken for Star Valley Wyoming Temple April 25, 2015
- President Uchtdorf Speaks at Religious Symposium at USC April 24, 2015
- Elder L. Tom Perry to Receive Treatment for Cancer, Elder Richard G. Scott Hospitalized April 24, 2015
- In Argentina, Apostle Says Religious Freedom Is Everyone's Concern April 23, 2015
- In An Open Letter, Faith Leaders Reaffirm Commitment To Marriage And Religious Freedom April 23, 2015
Times & Seasons Welcomes Robert Ricks
May 20, 2009 | 8 commentsBy Marc Bohn