Bryan is a semi-reformed Utah Mormon (whatever that means) doing his best to rein in the knee-jerkedness of his worldview (whatever that means). He went to school in Utah, receiving both a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Political Science from Utah State University. He then bravely trekked eastward in search of a law degree, a wife, and theaters that show independent films, eventually finding all three in Washington, DC. Having accomplished these lofty goals, he now helps to lead the charge against “hope” and “change” as counsel for the Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee. Bryan likes the Utah Jazz, movies, playing the guitar, and the occasional video game. Because he drafted this bio himself, it should also be noted that he occasionally refers to himself in third person — kinda like Karl Malone…only with better syntax.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Saul CallingsReading Nephi – 1:18-20Reading the Book of Mormon for the First Time AgainThe Sabbath Day: Its Meaning and Observance
Notes From All Over
- Church Recognized for Saving Electricity and Protecting the Environment October 8, 2015
- Leadership Changes in Presidency of the Seventy Announced October 6, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | October 5, 2015 October 5, 2015
- Coverage and News Media Resources from the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
- Photos of the Speakers From the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
- The World Report October 3, 2015
Times & Seasons Welcomes Bryan Hickman
May 4, 2009 | 5 commentsBy Marc Bohn