“Motherhood rose around me like a tide in the weeks after my daughter’s birth,” begins Rosalynde’s 2005 post The Sea All Water. “Each night advanced toward me, implacable as a wave, my panic and dread rising like froth up a beach until the moment of submersion, when, wondrously, I found I could float. Few things in life have come to me as arduously as motherhood came, and nothing else has revealed itself as suddenly.” (more…)
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Truth and Contradiction in Religious Communities
- Nathaniel Givens: Nate- I personally like contradictions, and don’t feel quite at ease...
- Nathaniel Givens: waytogonate- You can also broaden this idea of “complimentary...
- Carey Foushee: Jadan (37), “When one makes a truth claim, the burden of proof is...
- Jared vdH: Jadan (37), While I appreciate that for some the threat of death, hell, and...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 28 August 2014 August 28, 2014
- Fort Lauderdale Temple Named Best Cultural/Worship Project by Top Southeast Contractors August 27, 2014
- Ground Broken for Meridian Idaho Temple August 23, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 23 August August 23, 2014
- Apostle Calls for Uplifting Social Media Messages to Sweep the Earth August 19, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: What Do Mormon Teens Do? August 14, 2014
Mother’s Day: The Sea all Water
May 4, 2009 | 4 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger