“Motherhood rose around me like a tide in the weeks after my daughter’s birth,” begins Rosalynde’s 2005 post The Sea All Water. “Each night advanced toward me, implacable as a wave, my panic and dread rising like froth up a beach until the moment of submersion, when, wondrously, I found I could float. Few things in life have come to me as arduously as motherhood came, and nothing else has revealed itself as suddenly.” (more…)
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- The Perversity of Orthodoxy
- ji: But you will probably agree that on certain issues, when they pertain to human rights,...
- Chadwick: Re IDIAT in #40. I’m an American and I have tuned out talks from GA and...
- Wilfried: Kristine A (42), indeed, projecting one’s religious doctrines onto others is a...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | July 2, 2015 July 2, 2015
- Missionaries Serving in Some Missions No Longer Required to Wear Suit Coats July 2, 2015
- VIDEO: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Draws Large Crowds During East Coast Tour July 2, 2015
- BYU to Host Religious Freedom Conference in July July 1, 2015
- Episcopalian Convention Includes Hands-On Interfaith Service Project at Welfare Square July 1, 2015
- Church Leaders Counsel Members After Supreme Court Same-Sex Marriage Decision June 30, 2015
Mother’s Day: The Sea all Water
May 4, 2009 | 4 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger