“Motherhood rose around me like a tide in the weeks after my daughter’s birth,” begins Rosalynde’s 2005 post The Sea All Water. “Each night advanced toward me, implacable as a wave, my panic and dread rising like froth up a beach until the moment of submersion, when, wondrously, I found I could float. Few things in life have come to me as arduously as motherhood came, and nothing else has revealed itself as suddenly.” (more…)
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Terryl Givens on What It Means to Sustain
- Jeff walsh: Just one last point before I retire, I have observed from many of the comments...
- Jeff walsh: Jack of Hearts I think you are being disingenuous in dismissing Ronald K...
- Jack of Hearts: “Coming now to your statements that David O McKay supposedly set up...
Notes From All Over
- Ground Broken for First Central Africa Temple February 12, 2016
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Invites Fans to Join Virtual Hallelujah Chorus February 12, 2016
- Church Urges “Cautious Approach” on Medical Marijuana Issue in Utah February 12, 2016
- Freedmen's Bureau Project Reaches Halfway Point February 12, 2016
- With Kinshasa Temple Groundbreaking, Church Growing Rapidly in Africa February 12, 2016
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites February 11, 2016 February 11, 2016
Mother’s Day: The Sea all Water
May 4, 2009 | 4 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger