“Motherhood rose around me like a tide in the weeks after my daughter’s birth,” begins Rosalynde’s 2005 post The Sea All Water. “Each night advanced toward me, implacable as a wave, my panic and dread rising like froth up a beach until the moment of submersion, when, wondrously, I found I could float. Few things in life have come to me as arduously as motherhood came, and nothing else has revealed itself as suddenly.” (more…)
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson #13
- jader3rd: Fabulous post. I love the insight. Given how well Mark is pairing these...
- Julie M. Smith: ponderer, I think there is ample evidence that the second was a Gentile...
- ponderer: Julie thanks for the insights. I was wondering about the common assumption that...
Notes From All Over
- In a Game of Total Victory We All Lose March 27, 2015
- Church Shares 'Because He Lives' Easter Initiative March 27, 2015
- In Post-Storm Vanuatu, Mormons Quick to Rebuild March 27, 2015
- Annual General Conference Reaches Global Audience March 26, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 25 March 2015 March 25, 2015
- Unity in Diversity March 25, 2015
Mother’s Day: The Sea all Water
May 4, 2009 | 4 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger