“Motherhood rose around me like a tide in the weeks after my daughter’s birth,” begins Rosalynde’s 2005 post The Sea All Water. “Each night advanced toward me, implacable as a wave, my panic and dread rising like froth up a beach until the moment of submersion, when, wondrously, I found I could float. Few things in life have come to me as arduously as motherhood came, and nothing else has revealed itself as suddenly.” (more…)
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Messianicity & Historicity
- Clark Goble: Mattathias, doesn’t the Nephite wars under Mormon and Moroni undermine...
- Jack: Adam, I think you need to walk on this dusty planet a little longer. Sure, you feel...
- rameumptom: Would I be wrong to consider this idea on the same level as ancient Hebrews...
Notes From All Over
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | Jan 23 January 23, 2015
- Catholic Archbishop Delivers Message on Religious Freedom at Brigham Young University January 23, 2015
- Reid L. Neilson Named Assistant Church Historian and Recorder January 23, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 22 January 2015 January 22, 2015
- Mormonism In the News: Getting It Right | January 22, 2015 January 22, 2015
- The Humanitarian Impulse January 21, 2015
Mother’s Day: The Sea all Water
May 4, 2009 | 4 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger