“Motherhood rose around me like a tide in the weeks after my daughter’s birth,” begins Rosalynde’s 2005 post The Sea All Water. “Each night advanced toward me, implacable as a wave, my panic and dread rising like froth up a beach until the moment of submersion, when, wondrously, I found I could float. Few things in life have come to me as arduously as motherhood came, and nothing else has revealed itself as suddenly.” (more…)
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Guest Post- Taking Six Years to Teach the Book of Mormon
- Pacumeni: Ten years ago, I was called to teach an adult institute class for the wards in...
- Matt: I would love to hear of there are any take aways that could be applied to Sunday...
- Clay Cook: I just finished a two year course in our stake on the BoM. I also used Brant...
Notes From All Over
- Church Commemorates War of 1812, End of Civil War 150th Anniversary May 22, 2015
- Church to Monitor BSA Policy Discussion May 21, 2015
- Church Dedicates Córdoba Argentina Temple May 17, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 13 May 2015 May 13, 2015
- BYU–Hawaii's Board of Trustees Announces New President May 12, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites May 8, 2015 May 8, 2015
Mother’s Day: The Sea all Water
May 4, 2009 | 4 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger