I am very glad to introduce to you our next guest blogger, Matt Grow. We thought this would be a good time to have Matt blog with us because he just had a book come out last week from Yale University Press, Liberty to the Downtrodden: Thomas L. Kane, Romantic Reformer, on an important and colorful figure in early Mormon history. Adam and I knew Matt when we were all graduate students at Notre Dame a few years back. Matt had such a mild manner and understated style that you never knew when he was going to say something painfully funny, or do something very ambitious and make it look easy. Matt and his wife Alyssa are the parents of three children, ages 6, 4, and 2. Matt is now Assistant Professor of History at University of Southern Indiana and coauthoring a biography of Parley Pratt with Terryl Givens. I know we will enjoy hearing from him.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- A Mormon in the Disenchanted ForestThe Only True and Living Opinion
- Adam G.: That was a pretty thoughtful take. I don’t know if it adds up to any...
- christiankimball: Notwithstanding #4, I want to acknowledge that this all is a valuable...
- Bell of Peace: This article kindles my inner darkness. Thanks a lot. www.bellofpeace.org
Notes From All Over
- New Mormon Institute of Religion Building Dedicated on Arizona Campus April 20, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites April 20, 2015 April 20, 2015
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | April 14, 2015 April 14, 2015
- Public Invited to Tour Córdoba Argentina Temple April 14, 2015
- Religious Freedom and Fairness for All April 13, 2015
- Open House Tickets for Payson Utah Temple Now Available April 13, 2015
Welcome Guest Blogger Matt Grow
February 10, 2009 | 15 commentsBy Ben Huff