Brigham Daniels on deck

September 8, 2008 | 8 comments

We’d like to extend many thanks to Kent Larsen for a variety of interesting and thoughtful posts.

We also would like to welcome our newest guest, Brigham Daniels. Brigham works as a law professor at the University of Houston Law Center, where he teaches environmental law. He has been involved with LDS community, environmental law and policy, and politics for many years. So not surprisingly, Brigham intends to use his guest blogging stint to talk about Mormonism and the environment. We look forward to his posts. Welcome to the party, Brigham!

Tags: , ,

8 Responses to Brigham Daniels on deck

1. Randy B. on September 8, 2008 at 11:08 am

Glad to see that there is at least one more Mormon environmental lawyer out there!

2. Researcher on September 8, 2008 at 11:27 am

We have an environmental lawyer-in-training in our ward, so that makes at least three.

I had a great class in environmental history in college and have been interested in the topic ever since, so I’m looking forward to your posts. Welcome!

3. EmWJ on September 8, 2008 at 11:35 am

And he’s hilarious. If you haven’t seen is “What Mormons Like” blog, it’s definitely worth your read/reader.

4. Matt Evans on September 8, 2008 at 12:34 pm

Welcome, Brigham!

Brigham and I were national finalists from Utah for the 1997 Truman scholarship. He won.

5. Brigham Daniels on September 8, 2008 at 12:45 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome. It is also nice to find friends here. I am very glad to see Em is here, and I suspect that Matt–assuming I can hold his attention–may have a bone to pick with me over the next few weeks.

6. Ben on September 8, 2008 at 1:54 pm

Brigham and Randy B (comment 1, if you’re an environmental lawyer as well), would you mind dropping me an email? I have some general questions about environmental law. Many thanks.

spambusterbendotspackmanatgmaildotcom
    remove the “spambuster” and replace the dots with .

7. Maren on September 8, 2008 at 10:12 pm

Welcome! I’m a regular reader via my reader… I look forward to your posts.

8. Tim on September 9, 2008 at 6:26 am

Cool. I’m a first-year law student in the south/mid-west and seriously considering environmental law.
    Definitely looking forward to hear Daniel’s thoughts.