Let’s have a big round of applause for Craig Harline’s busy two weeks as a guest blogger, then roll out the red carpet for our next guest, Kylie Turley. Kylie teaches honors writing at BYU (so watch those errant commas and inscrutable relative pronouns in your comments!) and is also on the staff of the LDS literary journal Segullah. According to a short bio posted at the Segullah site, Kylie is a native of the great state of Wyoming and researches Mormon women’s history. Thank you, Craig, and welcome Kylie!
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- The Package Deal
- Alison Moore Smith: …a doctrine of eternal marriage all but required polygamy as a...
- whizzbang: @15-I live in a marginalized situation. I live in a small numerically wise...
- James Anglin: About the culture/theology chicken and egg: historically it seems clear that...
Notes From All Over
- Thousands Gather at BYU for Annual Women’s Conference May 1, 2015
- Open House and Rededication Dates Announced for Montreal Quebec Temple April 30, 2015
- Church Approves Electronic Method to Submit Tithes and Other Charitable Donations April 29, 2015
- Apostle Speaks at Historic Religious Freedom Event in Brazil April 29, 2015
- Elder Richard G. Scott Released from Hospital April 28, 2015
- Church Provides Donation to Children’s Justice Center in Utah April 28, 2015
Welcome to Guest Blogger Kylie Turley
July 29, 2008 | 13 commentsBy Dave Banack