Let’s have a big round of applause for Craig Harline’s busy two weeks as a guest blogger, then roll out the red carpet for our next guest, Kylie Turley. Kylie teaches honors writing at BYU (so watch those errant commas and inscrutable relative pronouns in your comments!) and is also on the staff of the LDS literary journal Segullah. According to a short bio posted at the Segullah site, Kylie is a native of the great state of Wyoming and researches Mormon women’s history. Thank you, Craig, and welcome Kylie!
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- For Zion – Part 6Questions and Doubts
- Clark Goble: We can affect our unconscious and we can change indirectly involitional parts...
- Steve Smith: Josh Smith, I’m not so sure we could consciously program an unconscious...
Notes From All Over
- Women Church Leaders Visit Faith-Based Relief Agency in Texas March 3, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to Perform at Yankee Stadium March 2, 2015
- Church Dedicates Pasta and Mill Plant in Northern Utah March 2, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Inducted Into the American Classical Music Hall of Fame February 27, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites February 27, 2015 February 27, 2015
- Faith, Family and Religious Freedom Subject of Apostle's Speech at California University February 26, 2015
Welcome to Guest Blogger Kylie Turley
July 29, 2008 | 13 commentsBy Dave Banack