Let’s have a big round of applause for Craig Harline’s busy two weeks as a guest blogger, then roll out the red carpet for our next guest, Kylie Turley. Kylie teaches honors writing at BYU (so watch those errant commas and inscrutable relative pronouns in your comments!) and is also on the staff of the LDS literary journal Segullah. According to a short bio posted at the Segullah site, Kylie is a native of the great state of Wyoming and researches Mormon women’s history. Thank you, Craig, and welcome Kylie!
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Privilege and the Family
- mirrorrorrim: A thought for those who think marriages without the potential to produce...
- SilverRain: Well, Steve Smith, I’m sure you’re intelligent enough to realize...
- Alison Moore Smith: When we lived in Florida, the Orlando temple cafeteria had a sign on...
- Alison Moore Smith: mirrorrorrim, only very slightly related, a few years ago Elder Bednar...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 31 March 2015 March 31, 2015
- Church Leaders Focus on Family and Service at General Women's Session March 28, 2015
- Church Shares 'Because He Lives' Easter Initiative March 27, 2015
- In a Game of Total Victory We All Lose March 27, 2015
- Two Faiths Find Common Ground at Vancouver, Washington Easter Concert March 27, 2015
- In Post-Storm Vanuatu, Mormons Quick to Rebuild March 27, 2015
Welcome to Guest Blogger Kylie Turley
July 29, 2008 | 13 commentsBy Dave Banack