Let’s have a big round of applause for Craig Harline’s busy two weeks as a guest blogger, then roll out the red carpet for our next guest, Kylie Turley. Kylie teaches honors writing at BYU (so watch those errant commas and inscrutable relative pronouns in your comments!) and is also on the staff of the LDS literary journal Segullah. According to a short bio posted at the Segullah site, Kylie is a native of the great state of Wyoming and researches Mormon women’s history. Thank you, Craig, and welcome Kylie!
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Letter to a CES Student
- Steve Smith: “I’m perfectly willing to “own” any obscure doctrine or teaching in my...
- Steve Smith: As to questions about Adam’s post being referenced elsewhere,...
- Mark A. Clifford: Oh boy, Adam. The agony and the joy this has produced. You must be on to...
- David: I am teaching early seminary this year and am finding the section by section format...
- Amy T: I was thinking about all these posts on the new curriculum and wondering if it...
Notes From All Over
- Church Continues to Monitor and Respond to Ebola Situation October 29, 2014
- First Presidency Issues Letter Encouraging Political Participation, Voting October 29, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 28 October 2014 October 28, 2014
- Freedom of Religion in the Workplace Discussed at the UN October 28, 2014
- Difference and Dignity October 24, 2014
- Entertainer Donny Osmond to Speak at RootsTech 2015 October 23, 2014
Welcome to Guest Blogger Kylie Turley
July 29, 2008 | 13 commentsBy Dave Banack