For you, summer might be a succession of beaches, barbeques, and baseball games, but for one young man this summer is an extended bicycle tour of American religious sites. He has posted excellent photos of his visits to the Smith family farm and the Hill Cumorah Pageant that I’m sure you’ll enjoy. If he makes it to SLC, someone should throw him a party or something.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- A Mormon Minimalism
- Christopher Bradford (Grasshopper): My question is just that. I’m not with Thomas...
- Martin James: If the black square is so minimal as to not have your full name in gold...
- DQ: This sounds nice, but it fails a little on theology for me. Doctrinal nit picks could...
- Clark Goble: I think formal systems tell us something about formal languages but not much...
- joespencer: Fair enough, Clark. But inasmuch as formal deductive systems tell us something...
Notes From All Over
- Utah Lawmakers Introduce Bill Balancing Religious Freedom and Nondiscrimination Protections March 4, 2015
- Women Church Leaders Visit Faith-Based Relief Agency in Texas March 3, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 4 March 2015 March 3, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to Perform at Yankee Stadium March 2, 2015
- Church Dedicates Pasta and Mill Plant in Northern Utah March 2, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites February 27, 2015 February 27, 2015
Cycling Through Mormon History
July 18, 2008 | 3 commentsBy Dave Banack