Another remarkable series is running at FMH: “How I became a mother.” Contributors have posted ten stories so far, many of them remarkable discussions of adoption, battles with infertility, emotional issues, family, and more. The series itself doesn’t yet seem to have a page (hint, hint!), but they’re all listed under FMH’s “Motherhood” category. This series — like Day in the Life before it — highlights why FMH is such a unique and vital part of the bloggernacle. Good work, Lisa and cohorts, and all of the series authors.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- General Women’s Meeting
- elizabethany14: Just an interesting aside: my FIL, our stake president, was instructed to...
- Cameron N: @Naismith (29) they wouldn’t be turned away, and official invitations...
- SilverRain: For a leader, I far prefer an old person who knows they don’t know...
- areynolds2466: That’s not a very generous reading, N. This is beautiful and rings...
- Neurophile: Wait, so people go inactive or leave the church because their missionaries...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Church Provides Preview of Historic Site Under Construction in Pennsylvania September 29, 2014
- Church Hosts Second General Women’s Meeting for Women and Girls September 27, 2014
- Pew: Religion Losing Influence in America September 24, 2014
- Church History Museum Closes for Interior Renovation September 24, 2014
- Exhibit Highlights Women in the Scriptures September 24, 2014
- Church Members Look Forward to Second General Women’s Meeting September 24, 2014
August 24, 2007 | 2 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger