Another remarkable series is running at FMH: “How I became a mother.” Contributors have posted ten stories so far, many of them remarkable discussions of adoption, battles with infertility, emotional issues, family, and more. The series itself doesn’t yet seem to have a page (hint, hint!), but they’re all listed under FMH’s “Motherhood” category. This series — like Day in the Life before it — highlights why FMH is such a unique and vital part of the bloggernacle. Good work, Lisa and cohorts, and all of the series authors.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- LDS.org Has a Blog?
- Travis: For some reason, the #1 theme by far is Sabbath observance. It’s almost half...
- Clark Goble: It would be so awesome if this was Pres. Monson’s personal blog and he...
- Martin James: Bryan, Yes, it is not a coincidence that Rocky’s opponent was named...
- Bryan in VA: “Mormonism has not developed a philosophical or technical language to...
Notes From All Over
- Ground Broken for First Central Africa Temple February 12, 2016
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Invites Fans to Join Virtual Hallelujah Chorus February 12, 2016
- Church Urges “Cautious Approach” on Medical Marijuana Issue in Utah February 12, 2016
- Freedmen's Bureau Project Reaches Halfway Point February 12, 2016
- With Kinshasa Temple Groundbreaking, Church Growing Rapidly in Africa February 12, 2016
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites February 11, 2016 February 11, 2016
August 24, 2007 | 2 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger