Another remarkable series is running at FMH: “How I became a mother.” Contributors have posted ten stories so far, many of them remarkable discussions of adoption, battles with infertility, emotional issues, family, and more. The series itself doesn’t yet seem to have a page (hint, hint!), but they’re all listed under FMH’s “Motherhood” category. This series — like Day in the Life before it — highlights why FMH is such a unique and vital part of the bloggernacle. Good work, Lisa and cohorts, and all of the series authors.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- SMPT Teaser: A Close Reading of Alma 32
- Tyler: Re: your paraphrase and the commentary on verse 24: Here’s an alternate...
- Ben S.: Thanks Ryan and Terry. Excellent suggestions.
- Terry H: Ryan. Another place to look for this is Jack Welch’s article on Melchizedek...
- Witteafval: With the mention of demographics, one thing worth considering is how the...
- Tom: Gerrit Gong replaces Elder Rasband in the Presidency of the Seventy. Elder Gong is a...
Notes From All Over
- Leadership Changes in Presidency of the Seventy Announced October 6, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | October 5, 2015 October 5, 2015
- Photos of the Speakers From the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
- Coverage and News Media Resources from the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
- Three Named to the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles October 3, 2015
- The World Report October 3, 2015
August 24, 2007 | 2 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger