Another remarkable series is running at FMH: “How I became a mother.” Contributors have posted ten stories so far, many of them remarkable discussions of adoption, battles with infertility, emotional issues, family, and more. The series itself doesn’t yet seem to have a page (hint, hint!), but they’re all listed under FMH’s “Motherhood” category. This series — like Day in the Life before it — highlights why FMH is such a unique and vital part of the bloggernacle. Good work, Lisa and cohorts, and all of the series authors.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Elder Ballard: “Don’t Talk Too Much”On Not Reading the Book of Mormon
- jader3rd: I find that General Conference talks tend to be mis-remembered more than...
- Owen: I think this tells us a ton about the origins of scripture, particularly the bible....
- EFF: I’m currently reading the Book of Mormon right now. It’s almost as good...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Women Auxiliary Leaders Provide Training in the Southeast September 16, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 15 September 2014 September 15, 2014
- Mormon Temples Currently Under Construction September 11, 2014
- Church Expands Online Resources to Help Individuals Overcome Pornography Addiction September 11, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 10 September 2014 September 10, 2014
- 13th BYU President Formally Installed September 9, 2014
August 24, 2007 | 2 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger