Another remarkable series is running at FMH: “How I became a mother.” Contributors have posted ten stories so far, many of them remarkable discussions of adoption, battles with infertility, emotional issues, family, and more. The series itself doesn’t yet seem to have a page (hint, hint!), but they’re all listed under FMH’s “Motherhood” category. This series — like Day in the Life before it — highlights why FMH is such a unique and vital part of the bloggernacle. Good work, Lisa and cohorts, and all of the series authors.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Winning the peace
- Terry H: Boyd K. Packer died this afternoon. Sorry to break the thread. Church has...
- Neal: Very nice Walter. Thank you for that enlightened perspective.
- RB: pdoe, having girls in high school marry college boys (RMs to boot) in the temple and...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | July 2, 2015 July 2, 2015
- Missionaries Serving in Some Missions No Longer Required to Wear Suit Coats July 2, 2015
- VIDEO: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Draws Large Crowds During East Coast Tour July 2, 2015
- BYU to Host Religious Freedom Conference in July July 1, 2015
- Episcopalian Convention Includes Hands-On Interfaith Service Project at Welfare Square July 1, 2015
- Church Leaders Counsel Members After Supreme Court Same-Sex Marriage Decision June 30, 2015
August 24, 2007 | 2 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger