Another remarkable series is running at FMH: “How I became a mother.” Contributors have posted ten stories so far, many of them remarkable discussions of adoption, battles with infertility, emotional issues, family, and more. The series itself doesn’t yet seem to have a page (hint, hint!), but they’re all listed under FMH’s “Motherhood” category. This series — like Day in the Life before it — highlights why FMH is such a unique and vital part of the bloggernacle. Good work, Lisa and cohorts, and all of the series authors.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- I was a stranger, and ye took me in
- Brian Larsen: Jax, what do you know about police in corrupt countries? Please share a...
- Old Man: It seems that more people want to “love their neighbor,” and are...
- Jax: If an intruder in my home has a gun out and has started shooting family members and...
- Dave: Walter, even though it was not the main thrust of the post, I like how you built...
- Craig H.: Nice ideas, Walter. I’ve always thought it significant that Alma 7...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Public Invited to Tour Newly Remodeled Ogden Utah Temple July 29, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 23 July 2014 July 23, 2014
- FamilySearch Volunteers Break International Indexing Record July 23, 2014
- Mormon Youth in Utah Host Special Needs Pioneer Trek July 22, 2014
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Santino Fontana Headline Pioneer Day Concerts July 20, 2014
- Groundbreaking Date Announced for Meridian Idaho Mormon Temple July 18, 2014
August 24, 2007 | 2 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger