I consider my brother-in-law to be a twisted genius (in a good, vaguely Wierd-Al-Yankovich sort of way). I am happy to say that the fruits of his desire to be a rock star, his labors as a scriptorian (his favorite Book of Mormon character is Teancum), and his calling as a road show director are now available on YouTube. Without further ado, here is the song that has rocked family reniuns for years…”Javelin Man”
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Lay your gifts on the padded bench
- Christie Frandsen: Even if you do not recognize it in yourself, there is no doubt in the...
- A Turtle Named Mack: “when you subtract out the transcendent from religion, what...
- Jeff walsh: Well I’ll get back to my indexing, it is more productive. After i come...
- Jack of Hearts: As this is now veering from the OP, I’m going to bow out after this....
- Jeff walsh: Here is anothet quote this time from Brigham Young:- ” I told the people...
Notes From All Over
- Church Missionary Department Explains Approach to Zika Virus February 8, 2016
- Seven Cities Announced for 2016 Mormon Tabernacle Choir European Tour February 5, 2016
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf of Church’s First Presidency Recounts Childhood Refugee Ordeal February 4, 2016
- World's Largest Family History Event Held in Utah February 2, 2016
- The Virtuous Cycle of Dialogue February 1, 2016
- Mormon Tabernacles — Religious and Community Edifices January 27, 2016
May 3, 2007 | 12 commentsBy Nate Oman