As we’ve done in the past, here’s a space to share any thoughts, inspirations, insights, and/or revelations that come to you through general conference. Enjoy!
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Terryl Givens on What It Means to Sustain
- Jim Cobabe: The question about sustaining <a href="https://www.lds....
- Observer: Jeff Walsh, I’m sincerely glad you find meaning in your path. I feel bad...
- Jeff walsh: Observer Thanks for your thoughtful comment, although I was a little...
Notes From All Over
- Church Missionary Department Explains Approach to Zika Virus February 8, 2016
- Seven Cities Announced for 2016 Mormon Tabernacle Choir European Tour February 5, 2016
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf of Church’s First Presidency Recounts Childhood Refugee Ordeal February 4, 2016
- World's Largest Family History Event Held in Utah February 2, 2016
- The Virtuous Cycle of Dialogue February 1, 2016
- Mormon Tabernacles — Religious and Community Edifices January 27, 2016
Sunday Afternoon General Conference Open Thread
April 1, 2007 | 93 commentsBy Russell Arben Fox