This article was interesting. I’d be curious to hear what the bloggernacle’s resident legal experts have to say about this. To my knowledge (which I’m sure will take no more than eight comments to thoroughly debunk), it isn’t often that the Church or its entities sues someone.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- The Running Missionary
- Cameron N.: Wilfried, I suspect that most general authorities share your concerns. I...
- Wilfried: Thanks for the initial comments, N. W. Clerk and Jonathan. I can see that my...
- KLC: “…overweening, puerile agitation which quite a few missionaries feel...
Notes From All Over
- Utah Lawmakers Introduce Bill Balancing Religious Freedom and Nondiscrimination Protections March 4, 2015
- Women Church Leaders Visit Faith-Based Relief Agency in Texas March 3, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 4 March 2015 March 3, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to Perform at Yankee Stadium March 2, 2015
- Church Dedicates Pasta and Mill Plant in Northern Utah March 2, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites February 27, 2015 February 27, 2015
BYU Sues Pfizer
October 19, 2006 | 28 commentsBy Julie M. Smith