This article was interesting. I’d be curious to hear what the bloggernacle’s resident legal experts have to say about this. To my knowledge (which I’m sure will take no more than eight comments to thoroughly debunk), it isn’t often that the Church or its entities sues someone.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Terryl Givens on What It Means to Sustain
- Jeff walsh: Mary It is really interesting that you use mother Eve as an example to further...
- Jack of Hearts: “Who should we follow and sustain[:] the Prophets of God or the...
- Jeff walsh: OK lets do that, but from your answer I do take it that you accept that the...
Notes From All Over
- Seven Cities Announced for 2016 Mormon Tabernacle Choir European Tour February 5, 2016
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf of Church’s First Presidency Recounts Childhood Refugee Ordeal February 4, 2016
- World's Largest Family History Event Held in Utah February 2, 2016
- The Virtuous Cycle of Dialogue February 1, 2016
- Mormon Tabernacles — Religious and Community Edifices January 27, 2016
- Apostles Visit Government Leaders in South Pacific, Central America January 27, 2016
BYU Sues Pfizer
October 19, 2006 | 28 commentsBy Julie M. Smith