Start with a three-by-three grid.
In each of the eight empty squares around the edges, write one of the following:
1. Post goes over 100 comments.
2. Lou Midgley or fondue mentioned.
3. Abortion mentioned.
4. Same-sex marriage mentioned.
5. T&S comment rules invoked to break up flame war.
6. DKL mentions being banned at T&S.
7. Post snarked at Snarkernackle or Ironic Priesthood.
8. Rosalynde casually makes an inflammatory statement that leads to a massive threadjack.
9. Danithew tries to break up a fight.
10. Banner of Heaven mentioned.
11. Sunstone bashed.
12. FARMS bashed.
13. Feminism bashed.
14. ACLU bashed.
15. Poaching accusation.
16. Limited-conversation rules invoked for post.
17. Languatron makes a comment.
18. Bodily fluids discussed.
Yes, there are more than eight options. Compose your card carefully; remember, you want to fill in three spaces in a row before your opponent(s).
Now, for the automatic square. In the middle square, write “a threadjack occurs.”
Repeat the above, if additional cards are desired.
Okay, you’ve got your card(s). Now you and your opponent(s) pick your post(s), and the game is on. That’s it! Have fun playing bingo, kids.
Note: Other possibilities may exist for filling in your card, as agreed upon by the participants. Feel free to suggest any such in the comments; of course, they shouldn’t be either too easy or too hard.