The premise for the new Day in the Life series at Feminist Mormon Housewives is simple: Selected contributors (guests and regulars) write about their daily routines. The beauty comes from seeing how a series of diverse and differently situated women negotiate the often mundane challenges of life and of lived Mormonism. Kudos to Lisa and her cohorts for putting together this series, and to the participants for the bravery and frankness that allows us to peek into their routines and see pieces of our own lives — fears, joys, burdens, hopes — mirrored back at us.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- The Three Neophytes
- Joel: Wizard of Oz, “I sometimes wonder if all the public pressure on the Church during...
- Wizard of Oz: Brian, I had read that Hugh B. Brown had argued that no revelation was...
- Brian Rostron: “I sometimes wonder if all the public pressure on the Church during...
Notes From All Over
- Church Recognized for Saving Electricity and Protecting the Environment October 8, 2015
- Leadership Changes in Presidency of the Seventy Announced October 6, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | October 5, 2015 October 5, 2015
- Coverage and News Media Resources from the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
- Photos of the Speakers From the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
- The World Report October 3, 2015
Around the Blogs: Life
October 8, 2006 | one commentBy Kaimi Wenger