The premise for the new Day in the Life series at Feminist Mormon Housewives is simple: Selected contributors (guests and regulars) write about their daily routines. The beauty comes from seeing how a series of diverse and differently situated women negotiate the often mundane challenges of life and of lived Mormonism. Kudos to Lisa and her cohorts for putting together this series, and to the participants for the bravery and frankness that allows us to peek into their routines and see pieces of our own lives — fears, joys, burdens, hopes — mirrored back at us.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Who Likes Deseret Book?
- Ben S: Don’t forget Jesus Christ and the World of the New Testament and Jehovah and...
- jcc: The general authorities don’t write anymore, compared to earlier decades. Any...
- the narrator: Call me an annoyed non-DB publisher, but I’m quite certain that DB is...
- Silfo: Nathaniel, It’s clear we disagree but just to be clear I’m not making...
- Nathaniel Givens: csstrayer- One of my main concerns lately (that I think is relevant to...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Church Provides Preview of Historic Site Under Construction in Pennsylvania September 29, 2014
- Church Hosts Second General Women’s Meeting for Women and Girls September 27, 2014
- Pew: Religion Losing Influence in America September 24, 2014
- Church History Museum Closes for Interior Renovation September 24, 2014
- Exhibit Highlights Women in the Scriptures September 24, 2014
- Church Members Look Forward to Second General Women’s Meeting September 24, 2014
Around the Blogs: Life
October 8, 2006 | one commentBy Kaimi Wenger