The premise for the new Day in the Life series at Feminist Mormon Housewives is simple: Selected contributors (guests and regulars) write about their daily routines. The beauty comes from seeing how a series of diverse and differently situated women negotiate the often mundane challenges of life and of lived Mormonism. Kudos to Lisa and her cohorts for putting together this series, and to the participants for the bravery and frankness that allows us to peek into their routines and see pieces of our own lives — fears, joys, burdens, hopes — mirrored back at us.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- For Zion – Part 5For Zion – Part 4
- Carey Foushee: “Zion that reservoir of unarticulated hope for the faithful”...
- Robert C.: Excellent post, Ben — I’m anxious to read your next post.
- Brent Crash Allen: Hmmm. I dig the scriptural angle…but what were the scriptures?...
Notes From All Over
- Groundbreaking Planned for First Wyoming Temple February 25, 2015
- Senior Missionaries Answer Call to Serve February 20, 2015
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | February 19, 2015 February 19, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 19 February 2015 February 19, 2015
- Family History Enthusiasts Gather in Utah for RootsTech 2015 February 17, 2015
- Seventh-day Adventist Leader Speaks at Brigham Young University February 13, 2015
Around the Blogs: Life
October 8, 2006 | one commentBy Kaimi Wenger