The premise for the new Day in the Life series at Feminist Mormon Housewives is simple: Selected contributors (guests and regulars) write about their daily routines. The beauty comes from seeing how a series of diverse and differently situated women negotiate the often mundane challenges of life and of lived Mormonism. Kudos to Lisa and her cohorts for putting together this series, and to the participants for the bravery and frankness that allows us to peek into their routines and see pieces of our own lives — fears, joys, burdens, hopes — mirrored back at us.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- New Polygamy Essays
- lemuel: Has any plural marriage brought joy? Abraham had to send away Hagar and Ishmael,...
- lemuel: How many more convert baptisms would we have if there had been no polygamy? I...
- EFF: The notion that plural marriage benefited the church in innumerable ways is dubious,...
- Julie M. Smith: Marcus, you picked exactly the wrong day to complain about the church not...
- Marcus: It is my sincere hope that if there is a God it is not the capricious trickster...
Notes From All Over
- Young Women Leader Shares Message of Faith With Girl Scouts October 22, 2014
- Church Updates Temple Garment Video October 22, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 20 October October 20, 2014
- Indianapolis Indiana Temple Topped With Angel Moroni Statue October 17, 2014
- Broadway Star Santino Fontana and ‘Sesame Street’ Muppets™ Headline Christmas Concerts October 16, 2014
- Apostle Speaks on 50th Commemoration of 1964 New York World’s Fair October 15, 2014
Around the Blogs: Life
October 8, 2006 | one commentBy Kaimi Wenger