The premise for the new Day in the Life series at Feminist Mormon Housewives is simple: Selected contributors (guests and regulars) write about their daily routines. The beauty comes from seeing how a series of diverse and differently situated women negotiate the often mundane challenges of life and of lived Mormonism. Kudos to Lisa and her cohorts for putting together this series, and to the participants for the bravery and frankness that allows us to peek into their routines and see pieces of our own lives — fears, joys, burdens, hopes — mirrored back at us.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Small Group Dynamics
- mirrorrorrim: Thanks for the friendly discussion, Jax—I appreciate it, too. I agree that,...
- ABM: SilverRain, I would like to hear some examples of what you mean.
- Jesse Stricklan: Jax and mirror, I’m pleased to read such honesty. It gets at the...
Notes From All Over
- Church Re-evaluating Scouting Program July 27, 2015
- Mormonism in Pictures: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Expands Outreach July 23, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Announces 2016 European Tour July 23, 2015
- MOTION GRAPHIC: LDS Charities Provides Wheelchairs Around the World July 20, 2015
- Broadway Artist Joins Mormon Tabernacle Choir Pioneer Day Concert July 18, 2015
- Church Launches Online Campaign to Recognize Pioneers Past and Present July 17, 2015
Around the Blogs: Life
October 8, 2006 | one commentBy Kaimi Wenger