What is the bloggernacle? Good question. People’s views are likely to differ, and the quest to define the nacle is bound to be an ongoing one. It’s a fun question, but for now I’m just going to point out a significant new post on the topic: DMI Dave has been around long enough to have a better grasp of the community definitional issues than just about anyone else, so when he weighs in on the topic, it makes sense to pay attention. The don’t-miss-it nacle post of the [week? most-recent-short-period-of-time?] is Dave’s “Defining the Bloggernacle.”
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- New Polygamy Essays
- Amy T: Has any plural marriage brought joy? What a question. People adjust to their life...
- lemuel: Has any plural marriage brought joy? Abraham had to send away Hagar and Ishmael,...
- lemuel: How many more convert baptisms would we have if there had been no polygamy? I...
- Julie M. Smith: Marcus, you picked exactly the wrong day to complain about the church not...
- Marcus: It is my sincere hope that if there is a God it is not the capricious trickster...
Notes From All Over
- Young Women Leader Shares Message of Faith With Girl Scouts October 22, 2014
- Church Updates Temple Garment Video October 22, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 20 October October 20, 2014
- Indianapolis Indiana Temple Topped With Angel Moroni Statue October 17, 2014
- Broadway Star Santino Fontana and ‘Sesame Street’ Muppets™ Headline Christmas Concerts October 16, 2014
- Apostle Speaks on 50th Commemoration of 1964 New York World’s Fair October 15, 2014
Defining the Bloggernacle
July 22, 2006 | no commentsBy Kaimi Wenger