What is the bloggernacle? Good question. People’s views are likely to differ, and the quest to define the nacle is bound to be an ongoing one. It’s a fun question, but for now I’m just going to point out a significant new post on the topic: DMI Dave has been around long enough to have a better grasp of the community definitional issues than just about anyone else, so when he weighs in on the topic, it makes sense to pay attention. The don’t-miss-it nacle post of the [week? most-recent-short-period-of-time?] is Dave’s “Defining the Bloggernacle.”
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Small Group Dynamics
- ji: Priesthood has nothing to do with it. It is all about fatherhood. Speaking of the...
- Dave K: Frank, I look forward to your future post. If I can be presumptive, I really would...
- Steve S: I like the idea of this as the initial default, and then working together from...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism in Pictures: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Expands Outreach July 23, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Announces 2016 European Tour July 23, 2015
- MOTION GRAPHIC: LDS Charities Provides Wheelchairs Around the World July 20, 2015
- Broadway Artist Joins Mormon Tabernacle Choir Pioneer Day Concert July 18, 2015
- Church Launches Online Campaign to Recognize Pioneers Past and Present July 17, 2015
- LDS Charities Donates Medical Supplies in Papua New Guinea July 16, 2015
Defining the Bloggernacle
July 22, 2006 | no commentsBy Kaimi Wenger