Ready for Round Two? Here is the open thread for the Saturday afternoon session of General Conference.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Practical Apologetics: Historicity
- ABM: Aaron T. Are apologetics supposed to be fair and unbiased? No, apologetics are a...
- Aaron T.: I skimmed some of the material from Oaks, Midgley, et al. They highlight the...
- Steve Smith: Keith, thanks for the article. I also highly recommend Keith’s review...
Notes From All Over
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | Jan 23 January 23, 2015
- Catholic Archbishop Delivers Message on Religious Freedom at Brigham Young University January 23, 2015
- Reid L. Neilson Named Assistant Church Historian and Recorder January 23, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 22 January 2015 January 22, 2015
- Mormonism In the News: Getting It Right | January 22, 2015 January 22, 2015
- The Humanitarian Impulse January 21, 2015
Saturday Afternoon Session: Open General Conference Thread
April 1, 2006 | 128 commentsBy Gordon Smith