I just finished reading Mormon Lives: A Year in the Elkton Ward and–wow–what an amazing book. It reminds me of Saints Well Seasoned: Musings on How Food Nourishes Us–Body Heart, and Soul. Not only were both books quirky little takes on Mormonism, but neither seems to be very well known. What LDS titles do you think deserve more attention than they are getting?
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Seafloor Spreading, or Why I’m Mormon
- p: Double-entendre, ji, the whole thing, it almost poked you in the eye.
- ji: “since it is likely, yea, even exceeding likely, that none of the miraculous...
- Jack: Clark: ” I think Adam’s asking what makes the historical events possible as a...
Notes From All Over
- Church Dedicates Pasta and Mill Plant in Northern Utah March 2, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Inducted Into the American Classical Music Hall of Fame February 27, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites February 27, 2015 February 27, 2015
- Faith, Family and Religious Freedom Subject of Apostle's Speech at California University February 26, 2015
- Groundbreaking Planned for First Wyoming Temple February 25, 2015
- Senior Missionaries Answer Call to Serve February 20, 2015
April 1, 2006 | 9 commentsBy Julie M. Smith