I just finished reading Mormon Lives: A Year in the Elkton Ward and–wow–what an amazing book. It reminds me of Saints Well Seasoned: Musings on How Food Nourishes Us–Body Heart, and Soul. Not only were both books quirky little takes on Mormonism, but neither seems to be very well known. What LDS titles do you think deserve more attention than they are getting?
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Letter to a CES Student
- James Anglin: To do the urgent thing without getting distracted by questions is a good...
- Steve: I love this article what great insights. I read most of the post after words and...
Notes From All Over
- Major Earthquake Strikes Nepal April 25, 2015
- Ground Broken for Star Valley Wyoming Temple April 25, 2015
- President Uchtdorf Speaks at Religious Symposium at USC April 24, 2015
- Elder L. Tom Perry to Receive Treatment for Cancer, Elder Richard G. Scott Hospitalized April 24, 2015
- In Argentina, Apostle Says Religious Freedom Is Everyone's Concern April 23, 2015
- In An Open Letter, Faith Leaders Reaffirm Commitment To Marriage And Religious Freedom April 23, 2015
April 1, 2006 | 9 commentsBy Julie M. Smith