I just finished reading Mormon Lives: A Year in the Elkton Ward and–wow–what an amazing book. It reminds me of Saints Well Seasoned: Musings on How Food Nourishes Us–Body Heart, and Soul. Not only were both books quirky little takes on Mormonism, but neither seems to be very well known. What LDS titles do you think deserve more attention than they are getting?
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Terryl Givens on What It Means to Sustain
- Jeff walsh: Jack of Hearts I think you are being disingenuous in dismissing Ronald K...
- Jack of Hearts: “Coming now to your statements that David O McKay supposedly set up...
- Jeff walsh: I feel I must disabuse the minds of those who seem to assume that my comments...
Notes From All Over
- Ground Broken for First Central Africa Temple February 12, 2016
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Invites Fans to Join Virtual Hallelujah Chorus February 12, 2016
- With Kinshasa Temple Groundbreaking, Church Growing Rapidly in Africa February 12, 2016
- Freedmen's Bureau Project Reaches Halfway Point February 12, 2016
- Church Urges “Cautious Approach” on Medical Marijuana Issue in Utah February 12, 2016
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites February 11, 2016 February 11, 2016
April 1, 2006 | 9 commentsBy Julie M. Smith