I just finished reading Mormon Lives: A Year in the Elkton Ward and–wow–what an amazing book. It reminds me of Saints Well Seasoned: Musings on How Food Nourishes Us–Body Heart, and Soul. Not only were both books quirky little takes on Mormonism, but neither seems to be very well known. What LDS titles do you think deserve more attention than they are getting?
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- In Your Heart and Mind
- Michelle: ” I agree that God is good, but good existed before God. IMO He learned...
- James Olsen: I’ve been trying for years to get clearer about this, without a...
- fbisti: To clarify, or addend to my comment #2: Many aspects of the Church’s...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormon Temples Currently Under Construction September 11, 2014
- Church Expands Online Resources to Help Individuals Overcome Pornography Addiction September 11, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 10 September 2014 September 10, 2014
- 13th BYU President Formally Installed September 9, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 5 September September 5, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 5 September 2014 September 5, 2014
April 1, 2006 | 9 commentsBy Julie M. Smith