I just finished reading Mormon Lives: A Year in the Elkton Ward and–wow–what an amazing book. It reminds me of Saints Well Seasoned: Musings on How Food Nourishes Us–Body Heart, and Soul. Not only were both books quirky little takes on Mormonism, but neither seems to be very well known. What LDS titles do you think deserve more attention than they are getting?
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- The Perversity of Orthodoxy
- Martin James: Wilifried, That is helpful. I guess an example I would use are people who...
- Clark Goble: Wilfried, I think a common problem is that people tend to preach what is...
- Wilfried: Martin (1), you raise several core issues which would deserve thoughtful and...
Notes From All Over
- Church Leaders Counsel Members After Supreme Court Same-Sex Marriage Decision June 30, 2015
- MOTION GRAPHIC: LDS Charities Helps Provide Immunizations Around the World June 29, 2015
- Supreme Court Decision Will Not Alter Doctrine on Marriage June 26, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites June 25, 2015 June 25, 2015
- People and Place June 23, 2015
- Journalist Notes Similarities on Environmental Stewardship Between Faiths June 23, 2015
April 1, 2006 | 9 commentsBy Julie M. Smith