We’ve been very pleased with the Akismet spam filter. It catches over 99% of the spam we receive, and it has historically flagged very few legitimate comments as (erroneously marked) spam. Yesterday and today, it suddenly started acting more persnickety, and ended up flagging 11 legitimate comments as probable spam. (It also blocked 90 real spams in the same timeframe). I just let those comments out of the cage. Hopefully the “smart filter” aspect of Akismet means that the sudden recent increase in false positives is a thing of the past. Meanwhile, apologies if your comment was delayed.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- The Next Generation’s Faith Crisis
- g.wesley: jt (20) and julie (22), if i understand correctly, you’re suggesting that...
- g.wesley: julie (13), sketching out possibilities and then suggesting that a definitive...
- Josh Smith: I agree with Thor (52). (When I woke up this morning, I had no idea I’d...
- P Harline: I’m tired of all the Reformation-loving kids trampling the flower beds.
- Craig H.: Steve, sure, Luther eventually didn’t love All Saints Day, but he was...
Notes From All Over
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | October 31 October 31, 2014
- First Presidency Issues Letter Encouraging Political Participation, Voting October 29, 2014
- Church Continues to Monitor and Respond to Ebola Situation October 29, 2014
- Freedom of Religion in the Workplace Discussed at the UN October 28, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 28 October 2014 October 28, 2014
- Difference and Dignity October 24, 2014
February 7, 2006 | 3 commentsBy Blog Administration