We’ve been very pleased with the Akismet spam filter. It catches over 99% of the spam we receive, and it has historically flagged very few legitimate comments as (erroneously marked) spam. Yesterday and today, it suddenly started acting more persnickety, and ended up flagging 11 legitimate comments as probable spam. (It also blocked 90 real spams in the same timeframe). I just let those comments out of the cage. Hopefully the “smart filter” aspect of Akismet means that the sudden recent increase in false positives is a thing of the past. Meanwhile, apologies if your comment was delayed.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Women and the Church – Constructively Engaging the Arguments
- rah: Naismith, We have gone the rounds on this before. Look I have absolutely NOTHING...
- rah: Nathaniel, I actually like a lot about your article. And you would be wrong to assume...
- Andrew S: I have not been commenting for a while, but I have been reading closely through...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Fort Lauderdale Temple Named Best Cultural/Worship Project by Top Southeast Contractors August 27, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 23 August August 23, 2014
- Ground Broken for Meridian Idaho Temple August 23, 2014
- Apostle Calls for Uplifting Social Media Messages to Sweep the Earth August 19, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: What Do Mormon Teens Do? August 14, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 13 August 2014 August 13, 2014
February 7, 2006 | 3 commentsBy Blog Administration