We’ve been very pleased with the Akismet spam filter. It catches over 99% of the spam we receive, and it has historically flagged very few legitimate comments as (erroneously marked) spam. Yesterday and today, it suddenly started acting more persnickety, and ended up flagging 11 legitimate comments as probable spam. (It also blocked 90 real spams in the same timeframe). I just let those comments out of the cage. Hopefully the “smart filter” aspect of Akismet means that the sudden recent increase in false positives is a thing of the past. Meanwhile, apologies if your comment was delayed.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- The Running Missionary
- Chet: In the spirit of the original post, I would like to see less institutional emphasis...
- Cat: Mark B. (23). Thank you for your point. As you can read this issue is near to my...
- Wilfried: Let’s not make an argument here, Mark (23). Of course the church is not to...
- Ardis E. Parshall: My copy came today. I like the way it looks as easy to read as a...
- rameumptom: Wasn’t it Alexander Pope that warned about sipping from the waters of...
- Christopher Bradford (Grasshopper): …waits for the “A Mormon Moderation”...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 6 March 2015 March 6, 2015
- Utah Lawmakers Introduce Bill Balancing Religious Freedom and Nondiscrimination Protections March 4, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 4 March 2015 March 3, 2015
- Women Church Leaders Visit Faith-Based Relief Agency in Texas March 3, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to Perform at Yankee Stadium March 2, 2015
- Church Dedicates Pasta and Mill Plant in Northern Utah March 2, 2015
February 7, 2006 | 3 commentsBy Blog Administration