We’ve been very pleased with the Akismet spam filter. It catches over 99% of the spam we receive, and it has historically flagged very few legitimate comments as (erroneously marked) spam. Yesterday and today, it suddenly started acting more persnickety, and ended up flagging 11 legitimate comments as probable spam. (It also blocked 90 real spams in the same timeframe). I just let those comments out of the cage. Hopefully the “smart filter” aspect of Akismet means that the sudden recent increase in false positives is a thing of the past. Meanwhile, apologies if your comment was delayed.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Terryl Givens on What It Means to Sustain
- Jack of Hearts: “If Brigham Young had made a mistake in 1852 would the Lord have...
- Téa: Jeff Walsh, the fact that you just used the phrase “the seed of Cain” to...
- Jeff walsh: Thank you Mary for your best wishes, Of course I have read this. What the...
Notes From All Over
- Seven Cities Announced for 2016 Mormon Tabernacle Choir European Tour February 5, 2016
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf of Church’s First Presidency Recounts Childhood Refugee Ordeal February 4, 2016
- World's Largest Family History Event Held in Utah February 2, 2016
- The Virtuous Cycle of Dialogue February 1, 2016
- Mormon Tabernacles — Religious and Community Edifices January 27, 2016
- Apostles Visit Government Leaders in South Pacific, Central America January 27, 2016
February 7, 2006 | 3 commentsBy Blog Administration