We’ve been very pleased with the Akismet spam filter. It catches over 99% of the spam we receive, and it has historically flagged very few legitimate comments as (erroneously marked) spam. Yesterday and today, it suddenly started acting more persnickety, and ended up flagging 11 legitimate comments as probable spam. (It also blocked 90 real spams in the same timeframe). I just let those comments out of the cage. Hopefully the “smart filter” aspect of Akismet means that the sudden recent increase in false positives is a thing of the past. Meanwhile, apologies if your comment was delayed.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Women in General Conference: It’s Not a “Primary Voice”
- rah: I think your theory is interesting and deserves bringing some data to it. I bet that...
- peglam: We’ve heard i it, commented on it and deemed it condescending.
- mirrorrorrim: Hahaha, I love your spelled-out impression of Brother Nelson—it’s...
Notes From All Over
- Church Leaders Focus on Family and Service at General Women's Session March 28, 2015
- Two Faiths Find Common Ground at Vancouver, Washington Easter Concert March 27, 2015
- In a Game of Total Victory We All Lose March 27, 2015
- Church Shares 'Because He Lives' Easter Initiative March 27, 2015
- In Post-Storm Vanuatu, Mormons Quick to Rebuild March 27, 2015
- Annual General Conference Reaches Global Audience March 26, 2015
February 7, 2006 | 3 commentsBy Blog Administration