Thanks to Geoff J.

January 24, 2006 | 8 comments

Before J. Stapley can get busy wowing us all, let’s take a moment and thank Geoff Johnston for a terrific couple of weeks. As the all-seeing Snarkernacle noted, Geoff’s posts laid waste to the competition here at T&S, such as it is. In five relatively short posts, Geoff generated 684 comments and counting. It’s been a long while since we had such a run of thoughtful, imaginative, doctrinally heavy discussions, and we owe it all to Brother Johnston. Our thanks, Geoff; we wish you could stay, but we know they missed you over at the Thang….

8 Responses to Thanks to Geoff J.

1. Rusty on January 24, 2006 at 10:59 pm

Thanks Geoff. I’ll see you at the Thang :)

2. Geoff J on January 24, 2006 at 11:13 pm

Thanks Russell! And thanks to all the permabloggers at T&S for the kind invitation to be your guest. It was great fun. Also, thank you to all who participated in the discussions at my few posts — I found the comments interesting, insightful, and informative.

BTW — I don’t know how you perma-bloggers here keep up with the action around here… I’m worn out after only a handful of posts! My hat is off to y’all for doing this on an ongoing basis.

3. Jim F. on January 24, 2006 at 11:23 pm

Geoff, thanks for your contributions. As Russell noted, things at T&S are going to slow down considerably after you return to Thang.

4. Elisabeth on January 24, 2006 at 11:32 pm

Thanks, Geoff! I enjoyed your posts here.

5. Kaimi Wenger on January 24, 2006 at 11:41 pm

Geoff,

Thanks for being our guest — it’s been great having you. Your posts were very nice.

6. Wilfried on January 25, 2006 at 12:51 am

Geoff, I have not been able to comment because of two busy weeks at work, but I did follow the threads from a distance and have been impressed by the way you handled topics and comments. Un grand merci!

7. Frank McIntyre on January 25, 2006 at 8:10 am

Thanks for guesting!

8. sarebear on January 25, 2006 at 1:49 pm

Well, he had to keep people from going blind, with the temporary Thang colors. 8^P

I’d also like to say, Thang you Geoff for the great posts!

Thangs for the memories. Teehee (okay so I’m silly).