Richard Bushman and Terryl Givens are leading a seminar this summer on “Mormon Thought, 1850 to 1920: Dealing with the Joseph Smith Legacy,” at BYU. Applications are due February 15th This is a great opportunity to work with two leading scholars of Mormonism and other students (advanced undergraduate and graduate) from a range of disciplines on a formative period of our history. Participants present a paper as part of a symposium at the conclusion of the seminar, and receive a $3,000 stipend. For more information, check out the PDF PDF description and application or the Summer Seminar page at FARMS, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Recommended NT Resources part 2: General and Reference (updated)4 o’clock
- Kylie: Thank you. I appreciate you reading and responding.
- CAS: This was beautiful. Thank you!
- Blinker: Awesome post.
Notes From All Over
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 20 October October 20, 2014
- Indianapolis Indiana Temple Topped With Angel Moroni Statue October 17, 2014
- Broadway Star Santino Fontana and ‘Sesame Street’ Muppets™ Headline Christmas Concerts October 16, 2014
- Apostle Speaks on 50th Commemoration of 1964 New York World’s Fair October 15, 2014
- 'Meet the Mormons' Pulls in Audiences Nationwide October 11, 2014
- Photo Essay: Prominent Figures Gather for the ‘Meet the Mormons’ Movie Premiere October 10, 2014
Reminder: Summer Seminar on Joseph Smith
January 13, 2006 | no commentsBy Ben Huff