For your information, the next issue of BYU Studies, volume 44, no. 4, will be a double-sized issue containing all of the papers presented at the Joseph Smith Bicentennial Conference at the Library of Congress in May, 2005. All people who are BYU Studies subscribers as of Friday, January 20, will receive this volume as one of their regular issues of that journal. To become a subscriber or to renew your subscription, visit the BYU Studies website.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Review: For the Cause of Righteousness: A Global History of Blacks and Mormonism, 1830-2013
- Russell: Raymond: Those are interesting questions, and I know more than a few scholars...
- Amy T: RTS, the book is focused, as its title says, on the history of blacks and...
- Raymond Takashi Swenson: Does the book look at the relationship between the Church and its...
- Terry H.: stephenchardy . . . Perhaps I should go back to Primary. What a great thought!...
- Julie M. Smith: Thanks, stephenchardy
Notes From All Over
- Elder L. Tom Perry to Receive Treatment for Cancer, Elder Richard G. Scott Hospitalized April 24, 2015
- In Argentina, Apostle Says Religious Freedom Is Everyone's Concern April 23, 2015
- In An Open Letter, Faith Leaders Reaffirm Commitment To Marriage And Religious Freedom April 23, 2015
- Mormons Practice 100 Years of Family Home Evening April 21, 2015
- Payson Utah Temple Opens Doors to the Public April 21, 2015
- New Mormon Institute of Religion Building Dedicated on Arizona Campus April 20, 2015
Notice: Joseph Smith at the Library of Congress
January 11, 2006 | no commentsBy Rosalynde Welch