For your information, the next issue of BYU Studies, volume 44, no. 4, will be a double-sized issue containing all of the papers presented at the Joseph Smith Bicentennial Conference at the Library of Congress in May, 2005. All people who are BYU Studies subscribers as of Friday, January 20, will receive this volume as one of their regular issues of that journal. To become a subscriber or to renew your subscription, visit the BYU Studies website.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Practical Apologetics: Historicity
- Josh Smith: Johnathan (#59): “The person holding the irrational idea suffers the...
- Clark Goble: To be clear not all scholars say everything before the Exile is dubious. But...
- Clark Goble: There’s as much evidence for Moses as there is Nephi. You can say we...
Notes From All Over
- Construction of Rome Italy Temple to Resume at Normal Pace January 29, 2015
- Mormon Leaders Call for Laws That Protect Religious Freedom January 27, 2015
- BYU-Idaho's Board of Trustees Announces New President January 27, 2015
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | Jan 23 January 23, 2015
- Catholic Archbishop Delivers Message on Religious Freedom at Brigham Young University January 23, 2015
- Reid L. Neilson Named Assistant Church Historian and Recorder January 23, 2015
Notice: Joseph Smith at the Library of Congress
January 11, 2006 | no commentsBy Rosalynde Welch