For your information, the next issue of BYU Studies, volume 44, no. 4, will be a double-sized issue containing all of the papers presented at the Joseph Smith Bicentennial Conference at the Library of Congress in May, 2005. All people who are BYU Studies subscribers as of Friday, January 20, will receive this volume as one of their regular issues of that journal. To become a subscriber or to renew your subscription, visit the BYU Studies website.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Literary Joseph Fielding Smith #06: Testimony Meeting in New Guinea and Brown-Crusted Bread
- James Goldberg: Very cool.
- queuno: My daughter is a senior this year and in talking to other parents and friends, we...
- Jonathan Green: Queuno, maybe so, except it’s instructive to see where people will...
- Mark B.: So too are the citizens of Santaquin. It’s a small town, but there are...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 23 July 2014 July 23, 2014
- FamilySearch Volunteers Break International Indexing Record July 23, 2014
- Mormon Youth in Utah Host Special Needs Pioneer Trek July 22, 2014
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Santino Fontana Headline Pioneer Day Concerts July 20, 2014
- Groundbreaking Date Announced for Meridian Idaho Mormon Temple July 18, 2014
- Ogden Utah Temple Open House: Tickets Available 21 July July 17, 2014
Notice: Joseph Smith at the Library of Congress
January 11, 2006 | no commentsBy Rosalynde Welch