For your information, the next issue of BYU Studies, volume 44, no. 4, will be a double-sized issue containing all of the papers presented at the Joseph Smith Bicentennial Conference at the Library of Congress in May, 2005. All people who are BYU Studies subscribers as of Friday, January 20, will receive this volume as one of their regular issues of that journal. To become a subscriber or to renew your subscription, visit the BYU Studies website.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- A Mormon Minimalism
- Mark B.: I presume that it’s your lender, not you, that holds the mortgage. Unless,...
- Greg Call: Adam, Great piece. It brought to mind Donald Judd’s 1964 essay, Specific...
- p: That’s not Mormonism, Adam, it’s Zen. And yes, it is beautiful.
- Josh Smith: Well Clark, I’ve had some time to read over your post (100). Again,...
- Alison Moore Smith: SilverRain: Real faith is choosing the better part: moving forward in...
Notes From All Over
- Utah Lawmakers Introduce Bill Balancing Religious Freedom and Nondiscrimination Protections March 4, 2015
- Women Church Leaders Visit Faith-Based Relief Agency in Texas March 3, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 4 March 2015 March 3, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to Perform at Yankee Stadium March 2, 2015
- Church Dedicates Pasta and Mill Plant in Northern Utah March 2, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites February 27, 2015 February 27, 2015
Notice: Joseph Smith at the Library of Congress
January 11, 2006 | no commentsBy Rosalynde Welch