For your information, the next issue of BYU Studies, volume 44, no. 4, will be a double-sized issue containing all of the papers presented at the Joseph Smith Bicentennial Conference at the Library of Congress in May, 2005. All people who are BYU Studies subscribers as of Friday, January 20, will receive this volume as one of their regular issues of that journal. To become a subscriber or to renew your subscription, visit the BYU Studies website.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- They Spoke in General Conference as Ones That Had Authority
- Brent Crash Allen: Hmmm. I dig the scriptural angle…but what were the scriptures?...
- Julie M. Smith: And . . . thanks for the discussion.
- p: TWO EGGS A DAY?! Joel Winter, the first thing I thought of when I got up this morning...
- p: Joel #136 you make me thankful for the Enlightenment. There is no homosexual...
Notes From All Over
- Groundbreaking Planned for First Wyoming Temple February 25, 2015
- Senior Missionaries Answer Call to Serve February 20, 2015
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | February 19, 2015 February 19, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 19 February 2015 February 19, 2015
- Family History Enthusiasts Gather in Utah for RootsTech 2015 February 17, 2015
- Seventh-day Adventist Leader Speaks at Brigham Young University February 13, 2015
Notice: Joseph Smith at the Library of Congress
January 11, 2006 | no commentsBy Rosalynde Welch