At some other blog, Elisabeth gives a thought-proving meditation on Wilfried’s recent post “I Can’t, He Said.” Her brilliant-glimpse-of-the-obvious post — how is it that no one had yet mentioned this, in 48 T&S comments!? — gives a vital lens through which Wilfried’s hospital story becomes even more relevant. Check out “I Can’t, She Said”; you won’t read Wilfried’s story the same.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- The Next Generation’s Faith Crisis
- Tim: thor– I think it’s quite often a combination of...
- thor: For another perspective – I am 33, BIC, strong parental home and home wards, 2...
- Blinker: It might be premature to speak of the next generation’s faith crisis, when...
- P Harline: I’m tired of all the Reformation-loving kids trampling the flower beds.
- Craig H.: Steve, sure, Luther eventually didn’t love All Saints Day, but he was...
Notes From All Over
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | October 31 October 31, 2014
- First Presidency Issues Letter Encouraging Political Participation, Voting October 29, 2014
- Church Continues to Monitor and Respond to Ebola Situation October 29, 2014
- Freedom of Religion in the Workplace Discussed at the UN October 28, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 28 October 2014 October 28, 2014
- Difference and Dignity October 24, 2014
Around the Blogs: I Can’t, She Said
January 25, 2006 | one commentBy Kaimi Wenger