At some other blog, Elisabeth gives a thought-proving meditation on Wilfried’s recent post “I Can’t, He Said.” Her brilliant-glimpse-of-the-obvious post — how is it that no one had yet mentioned this, in 48 T&S comments!? — gives a vital lens through which Wilfried’s hospital story becomes even more relevant. Check out “I Can’t, She Said”; you won’t read Wilfried’s story the same.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- We Are Made to Suffer
- DQ: Suffering is horrible and we probably don’t want to sing it’s praises....
- Nate: Nathaniel, i think you are wanting to say it is better to have lived and have lost...
- Nathaniel Givens: RH- I’m truly sorry for your loss. I don’t pretend that I...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Apostle Calls for Uplifting Social Media Messages to Sweep the Earth August 19, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: What Do Mormon Teens Do? August 14, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 13 August 2014 August 13, 2014
- “This Is a Woman’s Church,” Says Director of Humanitarian Services and LDS Charities August 12, 2014
- Missionary Work: Experiences Shape the Future August 11, 2014
- Public Invited to Tour the Phoenix Arizona Temple August 7, 2014
Around the Blogs: I Can’t, She Said
January 25, 2006 | one commentBy Kaimi Wenger