At some other blog, Elisabeth gives a thought-proving meditation on Wilfried’s recent post “I Can’t, He Said.” Her brilliant-glimpse-of-the-obvious post — how is it that no one had yet mentioned this, in 48 T&S comments!? — gives a vital lens through which Wilfried’s hospital story becomes even more relevant. Check out “I Can’t, She Said”; you won’t read Wilfried’s story the same.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- My Theory of the Church’s Statement on the Change in BSA Policy
- bbell: Nate. If a released gay scout master can sue under your theory why not a YW leader...
- Brian D.: Sounds reasonable to me, a non-lawyer type.
- Brian Rostron: I’m sure that this possibility has been considered by both BSA and...
Notes From All Over
- MOTION GRAPHIC: Helping the Needy; It's a Hand Up July 29, 2015
- Church Re-evaluating Scouting Program July 27, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Announces 2016 European Tour July 23, 2015
- Mormonism in Pictures: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Expands Outreach July 23, 2015
- MOTION GRAPHIC: LDS Charities Provides Wheelchairs Around the World July 20, 2015
- Broadway Artist Joins Mormon Tabernacle Choir Pioneer Day Concert July 18, 2015
Around the Blogs: I Can’t, She Said
January 25, 2006 | one commentBy Kaimi Wenger