At some other blog, Elisabeth gives a thought-proving meditation on Wilfried’s recent post “I Can’t, He Said.” Her brilliant-glimpse-of-the-obvious post — how is it that no one had yet mentioned this, in 48 T&S comments!? — gives a vital lens through which Wilfried’s hospital story becomes even more relevant. Check out “I Can’t, She Said”; you won’t read Wilfried’s story the same.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- What to Expect When You Are Expecting . . . A Bishopric Call
- Rosemary N. Palmer: I’ve lived in over twenty wards in six states across the US, and...
- Julie M. Smith: Keith, great advice and great idea to put it in an email. I’d...
- Keith: When I was a bishop of a Student Ward, I would give this general advice in an email...
- effervescentfrancois: end of 3rd line–”when no one would discuss”
- effervescentfrancois: How do General Authorities, and other Church leaders, receive...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Ogden Utah Temple Rededicated by President Thomas S. Monson September 21, 2014
- FamilySearch Initiative Invites People to #MeetMyGrandma September 19, 2014
- Civil Society and the Church September 19, 2014
- Women Auxiliary Leaders Provide Training in the Southeast September 16, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 15 September 2014 September 15, 2014
- Church Expands Online Resources to Help Individuals Overcome Pornography Addiction September 11, 2014
Around the Blogs: I Can’t, She Said
January 25, 2006 | one commentBy Kaimi Wenger