At some other blog, Elisabeth gives a thought-proving meditation on Wilfried’s recent post “I Can’t, He Said.” Her brilliant-glimpse-of-the-obvious post — how is it that no one had yet mentioned this, in 48 T&S comments!? — gives a vital lens through which Wilfried’s hospital story becomes even more relevant. Check out “I Can’t, She Said”; you won’t read Wilfried’s story the same.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Faithful priesthood narratives?
- Mike: The family unit is great but it is only a start. Actually if we are looking at this...
- Brian Larsen: Guys, the linguist in me cries out yet again; paramount means nothing is...
- Jax: The family is most certainly not paramount. The family can play an important role in...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Santino Fontana Headline Pioneer Day Concerts July 20, 2014
- Groundbreaking Date Announced for Meridian Idaho Mormon Temple July 18, 2014
- Ogden Utah Temple Open House: Tickets Available 21 July July 17, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 15 July 2014 July 15, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: A Look at Members, Missionaries and Temples in Peru July 14, 2014
- Reports Show Alcohol’s Destructive Influence Worldwide July 9, 2014
Around the Blogs: I Can’t, She Said
January 25, 2006 | one commentBy Kaimi Wenger