At some other blog, Elisabeth gives a thought-proving meditation on Wilfried’s recent post “I Can’t, He Said.” Her brilliant-glimpse-of-the-obvious post — how is it that no one had yet mentioned this, in 48 T&S comments!? — gives a vital lens through which Wilfried’s hospital story becomes even more relevant. Check out “I Can’t, She Said”; you won’t read Wilfried’s story the same.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Church Sticks with Boys
- George S: Unfortunately, Segullah, the Church Handbook 1 explicitly prohibits members from...
- Mortimer: Amen Alison!
- Pete: Unfortunately, men have always been, and will continue to be, the default in the...
- Clark Goble: Yes, but there are people who can’t attend who I’d call Mormon....
- Frank Mcintyre: Clark, my thoughts on retention are similar to yours. But i guess...
Notes From All Over
- Angel Moroni Lifted to the Top of the Fort Collins Colorado Temple August 27, 2015
- Church to Go Forward with Scouting Program August 26, 2015
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | August 25, 2015 August 25, 2015
- First Latter-day Saint Temple in Indiana Dedicated August 23, 2015
- Frankfurt Germany Temple to Close for Renovation August 20, 2015
- Women Church Leaders Appointed to Leadership Councils August 19, 2015
Around the Blogs: I Can’t, She Said
January 25, 2006 | one commentBy Kaimi Wenger