Zeitcast

November 1, 2005 | 11 comments

Steve Evans interviewed your humble coblogger in the latest Zeitcast.

I didn’t do it as a way of telling everyone upset over Bannergate to get over it. I admire victims like AnneGB and Ethesis who’ve forgiven and forgotten, but I’m not willing to force that on anyone. Truth be known, I’m still a little upset myself about a friend who one Bannergater was trying to trick into guestblogging without telling the friend about the fiction (Steve Evans was not said Bannergater).

No, I did it because I offended Steve E. pretty badly with a post on infertility, and he very magnanimously offered to interview me as a way of putting the bad feelings I had generated behind us. It was a big, generous thing to do and so, were I more churlish than I am and Steve Evans’ offenses greater than they are and less regretted than they have been, I still would have accepted.

Hats off to Steve Evans.

11 Responses to Zeitcast

1. Ronan on November 1, 2005 at 9:53 pm

Steve,
    They love you. Welcome back.

Adam,
    I bet the ladies love your deep, manly voice. You should be on late night radio. And you’re funny to boot.

Both,
    Great job.

(Absolutely no sarcasm on this comment)

2. Rosalynde on November 1, 2005 at 9:53 pm

Here here, and to you, sir.

(Er, addressed to Adam, not Ronan, though had I a third head I would surely doff its hat for him.)

3. danithew on November 1, 2005 at 9:54 pm

Amen. I hope Steve Evans keeps on blogging.

4. cooper on November 1, 2005 at 10:19 pm

I’ll parrot my comment at the zeitcast. You guys were great! I found myself laughing out loud! There’s a reason people like you guys!

5. Kaimi on November 1, 2005 at 10:45 pm

As I said on B-Times, I’m glad that the two of you decided to zeitcast your zeitpearls before the rest of us zeitswein.

6. annegb on November 1, 2005 at 10:47 pm

I didn’t know people didn’t like Adam. Or that you guys kidnapped him. How rude of you.

7. annegb on November 1, 2005 at 11:06 pm

I am many things, but I am not a victim. I am too onery for that.

Adam, I think you are a peach. I have always liked you and had no clue there was a problem. And I will beat up anybody who says otherwise. I will come to your house.

Going to finish the Zeitcast. It’s SO fun to hear voices.

You know, they asked me to guest post, too. Thank God I hate responsibility. I really wonder what they were thinking there.

I told my bishop I’m marrying the plyg in the next neighborhood so he will let me have a break. Have I mentioned how tired I am? Antic? oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do.

8. GreenEggz on November 1, 2005 at 11:55 pm

Annegb: You’re single?

9. Aaron Brown on November 2, 2005 at 12:20 am

Steve Evans had better not quit blogging. If he does, I am going to be forced to regularly post at BCC with his name as my new pseudonym. Since I’m not nearly as funny a writer as he is, it will just make him look bad. And no one wants that.

Aaron B

10. Kaimi on November 2, 2005 at 12:45 am

Well, that settles it. Steve can’t go. After all, only he can save the nacle from Prudence McEvans!

11. Susan M on November 2, 2005 at 11:00 am

Steve can’t quit. Has he learned nothing from Ashley Simpson? You put on a brave face and brazen it out.

Dancing like a leprechaun is optional.