August 8, 2005 | 13 comments

It’s time to say goodbye to Kirsten and thank her for being an oustanding guest blogger. I appreciate the way that she formulated potentially-explosive and oft-discussed topics in a fresh, creative way that led to great discussions. Thanks, Kirsten, and we hope you’ll continue to stop by and comment.

13 Responses to Thank You, Kirsten

1. Frank McIntyre on August 8, 2005 at 3:59 pm

Thanks!

2. Wilfried on August 8, 2005 at 4:04 pm

You opened visions! It was both refreshing and of high level. Merci!

3. Ivan Wolfe on August 8, 2005 at 4:49 pm

I think she’d make a good permablogger!

I didn’t comment a whole lot on her posts, but I enjoyed them nonetheless!

4. Lisa B. on August 8, 2005 at 5:09 pm

Hope you’ll drop by Feminist Mormon Housewives someday, too, Kirsten. I’ve enjoyed your comments.

5. A. Greenwood on August 8, 2005 at 6:40 pm

Danke Schon. Right?

6. Kaimi on August 8, 2005 at 6:56 pm

I enjoyed your guest stint, Kirsten. Thanks for being a guest here.

7. manaen on August 8, 2005 at 7:31 pm

Thanks, Kirsten. I was surprised and pleased by how quickly I changed from concern to enjoyment. Thanks for your honesty, for explaining your wrestlings, for opening your heart, and for sharing your faith.

8. Mark on August 8, 2005 at 8:41 pm

Kirsten, I wish I knew how to say *you rock!* in middle high german. I guess *Du bist die Bombe* will have to suffice.

9. danithew on August 8, 2005 at 8:46 pm

Kirsten, I also had the impression you would make a great T&S permablogger. Nice work and hope we’ll keep seeing you around in the ‘Nacle.

10. Elisabeth on August 8, 2005 at 8:46 pm

Thanks, Kirsten! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

11. Jim F. on August 8, 2005 at 11:49 pm

Kirsten, your tenure here has been great for us. And it may even contribute to their being more medieval Germanists in the future. Thanks.

12. Kirsten M. Christensen on August 9, 2005 at 3:42 pm

Thanks for your kind comments and for the chance to blog and learn here in the dialogue we’ve shared for a few days. It has been fascinating. I admire all of you who keep this part of the vineyard so vibrant. I’ll look forward to stopping by in the future.

mit Dank und freundlichen Gruessen…

13. Edward A. Erdtsieck on August 11, 2005 at 10:51 pm

Kirsten:

A big thank you. I enjoyed your blogging. It helped me organized all my pondering over the scriptures.

Other than my wife; there aren’t many women as well verse in Church doctrine as you are.

Keep up the good work!