I’m pleased to introduce Kirsten M. Christensen as our newest guest blogger. Kirsten has a PhD in Germanic Studies from UT-Austin and has taught at Mount Holyoke College and Notre Dame and is now at Pacific Lutheran University. She’s married to Ted Warren (who may have the most interesting job of anyone I know) and she has two adorable, smart, precious boys, Grayson and Hal.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- On Ben Carson’s Adventism, Creationism, and the Bible
- Raymond Takashi Swenson: D&C 77 is not talking about the length of time involved in...
- mirrorrorrim: No need to convince me: I’m not a believer in the earth only being...
- Ben S.: “Reading it naturally” often means without context. I agree that...
- Raymond Takashi Swenson: So the angst over the Church policy on children of homosexual...
Notes From All Over
- Church Launches ‘A Savior Is Born’ Christmas Initiative November 29, 2015
- Church, Governments and Humanitarian Partners Aid Refugees in Europe November 24, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites November 24, 2015 November 24, 2015
- Faith Leaders Participate in Dedication of New Church Meetinghouse in Washington, D.C. November 23, 2015
- Montreal Quebec Temple Opens Following Rededication November 22, 2015
- Worldwide Mormon Leaders Cheryl Esplin and Neill Marriott Visit Women and Children in Asia November 20, 2015
Guest Blogger: Kirsten M. Christensen
July 21, 2005 | 7 commentsBy Julie M. Smith