I’m pleased to introduce Kirsten M. Christensen as our newest guest blogger. Kirsten has a PhD in Germanic Studies from UT-Austin and has taught at Mount Holyoke College and Notre Dame and is now at Pacific Lutheran University. She’s married to Ted Warren (who may have the most interesting job of anyone I know) and she has two adorable, smart, precious boys, Grayson and Hal.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Defending the Family
- Clark Goble: Well going by grumbling by social conservatives to actions by the Church in...
- mirrorrorrim: But Clark Goble, if the church loses all our non-ultra-conservative youth,...
- Mike Maxwell: What does “Defending the Family” really mean? I would hope that...
Notes From All Over
- Church Leaders Focus on Family and Service at General Women's Session March 28, 2015
- Two Faiths Find Common Ground at Vancouver, Washington Easter Concert March 27, 2015
- In a Game of Total Victory We All Lose March 27, 2015
- Church Shares 'Because He Lives' Easter Initiative March 27, 2015
- In Post-Storm Vanuatu, Mormons Quick to Rebuild March 27, 2015
- Annual General Conference Reaches Global Audience March 26, 2015
Guest Blogger: Kirsten M. Christensen
July 21, 2005 | 7 commentsBy Julie M. Smith