Our latest guest blogger is Blake Ostler. Blake is a practicing attorney, having graduated from BYU and the U of U with a JD and a Master’s degree in philosophy. Blake, alas, has demonstrated almost no interest in writing about law and Mormonism. He has, however, been a prolific author on the philosophical basis of LDS theology. In addition to numerous articles in Dialogue, BYU Studies, Sunstone, the FARMS Review of Books and other fora, he has published the first volume of a proposed three volume philosophical study of Mormon theology, entitled Exploring Mormon Thought: The Attributes of God
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson #5
- Terry H: BTW Interview with Julie on Thursday Jan 29 at 9:00 Mountain Time. Its a call-in,...
- Terry H: Mary Ann and Walter. I don’t think Jesus completely dealt with Gentiles the...
- Cameron N.: Whatever it is, it must pass the ‘plainness’ test, required by the...
- Jack: Adam, could the BoM, as a text that catalogs the “messianic” experiences...
Notes From All Over
- BYU-Idaho's Board of Trustees Announces New President January 27, 2015
- Mormon Leaders Call for Laws That Protect Religious Freedom January 27, 2015
- Catholic Archbishop Delivers Message on Religious Freedom at Brigham Young University January 23, 2015
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | Jan 23 January 23, 2015
- Reid L. Neilson Named Assistant Church Historian and Recorder January 23, 2015
- Mormonism In the News: Getting It Right | January 22, 2015 January 22, 2015
Blake Ostler: Guest-blogger
April 19, 2005 | 21 commentsBy Nate Oman