Our latest guest blogger is Blake Ostler. Blake is a practicing attorney, having graduated from BYU and the U of U with a JD and a Master’s degree in philosophy. Blake, alas, has demonstrated almost no interest in writing about law and Mormonism. He has, however, been a prolific author on the philosophical basis of LDS theology. In addition to numerous articles in Dialogue, BYU Studies, Sunstone, the FARMS Review of Books and other fora, he has published the first volume of a proposed three volume philosophical study of Mormon theology, entitled Exploring Mormon Thought: The Attributes of God
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- The Body of Christ
- gst: “Yeah, the Bible says a lot of stuff.” –Reverend Lovejoy.
- Cameron N.: Well, Jesus also said “the only true and living church upon the face of...
- Terry H: @thabermayer. I concur in the previous posts on VSI, but the Jesus one by Richard...
- Terry H: Ben. My reading on a lot of subject is promiscuously wide, but not as deep as...
Notes From All Over
- Indianapolis Indiana Temple Topped With Angel Moroni Statue October 17, 2014
- Broadway Star Santino Fontana and ‘Sesame Street’ Muppets™ Headline Christmas Concerts October 16, 2014
- Apostle Speaks on 50th Commemoration of 1964 New York World’s Fair October 15, 2014
- 'Meet the Mormons' Pulls in Audiences Nationwide October 11, 2014
- Photo Essay: Prominent Figures Gather for the ‘Meet the Mormons’ Movie Premiere October 10, 2014
- Church Partners With Other Faith Communities in “Faith Counts” Initiative October 10, 2014
Blake Ostler: Guest-blogger
April 19, 2005 | 21 commentsBy Nate Oman