Our latest guest blogger is Blake Ostler. Blake is a practicing attorney, having graduated from BYU and the U of U with a JD and a Master’s degree in philosophy. Blake, alas, has demonstrated almost no interest in writing about law and Mormonism. He has, however, been a prolific author on the philosophical basis of LDS theology. In addition to numerous articles in Dialogue, BYU Studies, Sunstone, the FARMS Review of Books and other fora, he has published the first volume of a proposed three volume philosophical study of Mormon theology, entitled Exploring Mormon Thought: The Attributes of God
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- My Experiment with Five Minute PrayersWhat to Expect When You Are Expecting . . . A Bishopric Call
- New Iconoclast: Re. Mark’s #10, joining the discussion late as usual: the military...
- 0t: The advice on talks seems a little constrained to me…. I don’t see the...
- Steve Smith: What about the unknown knowns?
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Women Auxiliary Leaders Provide Training in the Southeast September 16, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 15 September 2014 September 15, 2014
- Mormon Temples Currently Under Construction September 11, 2014
- Church Expands Online Resources to Help Individuals Overcome Pornography Addiction September 11, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 10 September 2014 September 10, 2014
- 13th BYU President Formally Installed September 9, 2014
Blake Ostler: Guest-blogger
April 19, 2005 | 21 commentsBy Nate Oman