Our latest guest blogger is Blake Ostler. Blake is a practicing attorney, having graduated from BYU and the U of U with a JD and a Master’s degree in philosophy. Blake, alas, has demonstrated almost no interest in writing about law and Mormonism. He has, however, been a prolific author on the philosophical basis of LDS theology. In addition to numerous articles in Dialogue, BYU Studies, Sunstone, the FARMS Review of Books and other fora, he has published the first volume of a proposed three volume philosophical study of Mormon theology, entitled Exploring Mormon Thought: The Attributes of God
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Mourning and the Gospel
- Sarah Familia: Thank you for sharing this, Walter. My thoughts have been very much with...
- Walter van Beek: Geoff #7 We tend to just follow the program in the church and react...
- Walter van Beek: Thanks for the support. After my posting the most moving moments in fact...
- Naismith: If you want to be considered an equal partner or co-preside with your husband,...
- ji: Naismith, I appreciate your no. 92. May God bless you as you take care of your...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 23 July 2014 July 23, 2014
- FamilySearch Volunteers Break International Indexing Record July 23, 2014
- Mormon Youth in Utah Host Special Needs Pioneer Trek July 22, 2014
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Santino Fontana Headline Pioneer Day Concerts July 20, 2014
- Groundbreaking Date Announced for Meridian Idaho Mormon Temple July 18, 2014
- Ogden Utah Temple Open House: Tickets Available 21 July July 17, 2014
Blake Ostler: Guest-blogger
April 19, 2005 | 21 commentsBy Nate Oman