I’m happy to announce that Naomi Frandsen will be joining Times & Seasons during the next two weeks as our newest guest blogger. Naomi is currently a graduate student in English at Georgetown University, where she works on her thesis in the many spare hours between managing mentoring and tutoring programs, playing harp gigs, volunteering at the temple, taking excursions around the Atlantic seaboard, organizing visiting teaching in her ward, making perilous bicycle journeys to and from campus, and sending love poems by email to her friends and family. Naomi served a mission in Romania from 2000-2001, and later returned to conduct original research on Romanian poets and poetry. She graduated from BYU in English in 2003 , where she wrote her honors thesis on the Women’s Exponent, spoke at the College of Humanities convocation, and won too many personal essay competitions to mention with modesty. Naomi is a gifted and dedicated teacher, and a talented maker of family culture: Naomi is responsible for many of our sweetest family traditions and memories, my personal favorite being the Christmas haiku she composed for each of us two years ago. She’s also my long-suffering (and indefatiguably supportive) sister. Welcome, Naomi!
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Data, Doctrines, & Doubts: Improving Gospel Instruction
- jcobabe: What a marvelous change of pace from standard Bloggernacle fare! I find no spirit...
- John Lundwall: Great post. Great talk. Correct principles in our teaching culture. Good...
- rs1: I agree. I enjoyed your post very much.
- Chris Henrichsen: Let us hope this works out better than my guest stint. :)
Notes From All Over
- Interfaith Video Competition Winners Announced August 31, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites August 31, 2015 August 31, 2015
- President Uchtdorf Dedicates New Addition to Church’s Polynesian Cultural Center in Hawaii August 29, 2015
- Church Creates Original Video Series on Addiction Recovery August 28, 2015
- Angel Moroni Lifted to the Top of the Fort Collins Colorado Temple August 27, 2015
- Church to Go Forward with Scouting Program August 26, 2015
Introducing Guest Blogger Naomi Frandsen
March 8, 2005 | 10 commentsBy Rosalynde Welch