Times & Seasons has now been around for more than a year and in that time our readership has gone from a dozen or two visitors a day to somewhere between 1500 and 2000 visitors a day. Hence, there are some early posts that I suspect many readers never saw. Here is one post from those early days, that I think some of our new readers might be interested in. (continue to original post…)
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- The Problem with Local Change
- Ana: In other conflicts, some people advocate for local change on the bases that (1)...
- sch: Can you let us know when/where the “full review” of the book will be?
- Kevin Barney: +1 to Starfoxy’s “a big pile of unquestioned authority”...
- Terry H: This is on my list as well. I think it will be one of the best N.T. releases from...
- Cameron N: I’m a big fan of both Eric Huntsman and J. Kirk Richards and their work,...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 28 August 2014 August 28, 2014
- Fort Lauderdale Temple Named Best Cultural/Worship Project by Top Southeast Contractors August 27, 2014
- Ground Broken for Meridian Idaho Temple August 23, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 23 August August 23, 2014
- Apostle Calls for Uplifting Social Media Messages to Sweep the Earth August 19, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: What Do Mormon Teens Do? August 14, 2014
From the Archives: Has Mormon History Taught Us Anything?
February 4, 2005 | no commentsBy Nate Oman