Times & Seasons has now been around for more than a year and in that time our readership has gone from a dozen or two visitors a day to somewhere between 1500 and 2000 visitors a day. Hence, there are some early posts that I suspect many readers never saw. Here is one post from those early days, that I think some of our new readers might be interested in. (continue to original post…)
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- “A New Affirmation on Marriage”: A sneer at the Mormon Church?
- Steve Smith: “Being sealed is worthy of celebration. But the event is NOT a...
- DQ: Take any one of those away, and the Mormon wedding can still happen.
- DQ: “Are you presuming that all couples who marry in the temple are making that...
- James C. Olsen: Ben S., I think that’s right, though it goes deeper. Part of the...
- Ben S.: The citation from Wyman sounds a bit like the old anthropological observation of...
Notes From All Over
- Historic Vatican Summit on Strengthening Marriage Concludes November 19, 2014
- At Vatican Summit, Mormon Leader Calls for “Renaissance” of Happy Marriages November 18, 2014
- Church Moves Forward With Expansion Plans for Provo MTC November 18, 2014
- 'Glorious’ Video Compilation Features Singers Around the World November 18, 2014
- Vatican Summit: Global Faith Leaders Discuss Marriage November 17, 2014
- PHOTO: Pope Francis Greets President Eyring November 17, 2014
From the Archives: Has Mormon History Taught Us Anything?
February 4, 2005 | no commentsBy Nate Oman