Following up on Nate’s good idea of links to posts that date to the early days of T & S (when we had very few readers), here is a post of my own from the early days of T & S, suggesting some possible reasons why church members seem to be unusually susceptible to financial scams. (continue to original post…)
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Salt Lake City, We Have a Problem
- john f.: +1 as to 99. Great comment, Dave.
- Dave: Jim (#97), let’s just agree that this is an empirical question, easily...
- Cameron N.: Dave, the bloggernacle already wastes too much time worrying about other...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Apostle Calls for Uplifting Social Media Messages to Sweep the Earth August 19, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: What Do Mormon Teens Do? August 14, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 13 August 2014 August 13, 2014
- “This Is a Woman’s Church,” Says Director of Humanitarian Services and LDS Charities August 12, 2014
- Missionary Work: Experiences Shape the Future August 11, 2014
- Public Invited to Tour the Phoenix Arizona Temple August 7, 2014
From the Archives: Church Members and Financial Scams
February 4, 2005 | no commentsBy Kaimi Wenger