Our next installment of the 12 Questions series will be with Robert F. Bennett, the junior Senator from Utah. Senator Bennett, a Republican, was elected to the Senate in 1992. As Assitant Majority Whip, he is a member of the Republican leadership. Prior to his election, he was a business man, PR executive, lobbyist, and Congressional staffer. His own father, Wallace F. Bennett, served as Senator from Utah in the 1950s, ’60s, and ’70s. He served his mission in Scotland, is a former bishop, and currently attends the Arlington Ward of the McLean, Virginia Stake. Senator Bennett has agreed to discuss Mormonism and politics. Please post your questions.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- When to Disobey
- Jonathan Cavender: Josh: The Lord is a higher authority than the Prophet, therefore...
- Josh Smith: Johnathan, I’m interested in the idea of “obedience to a higher...
- Jonathan Cavender: Josh: You are not getting annoying, I assure you. However, I believe...
- Amy T: What wise comments from your son. So very sorry to hear about your cousin....
- Kylie Turley: I should let you know that my aunt has read this post. She has been finding...
Notes From All Over
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | November 26 November 26, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 26 November 2014 November 26, 2014
- Mormons Join Christians Around the World to Celebrate the Bible November 25, 2014
- The Voice of Religious Conscience November 25, 2014
- Church to Send Email Messages to Members Worldwide November 25, 2014
- Violin Phenom Lindsey Stirling to Live Chat Online with Mormon Youth November 24, 2014
12 Questions with Senator Robert F. Bennett
February 20, 2005 | 25 commentsBy Nate Oman