Our next installment of the 12 Questions series will be with Robert F. Bennett, the junior Senator from Utah. Senator Bennett, a Republican, was elected to the Senate in 1992. As Assitant Majority Whip, he is a member of the Republican leadership. Prior to his election, he was a business man, PR executive, lobbyist, and Congressional staffer. His own father, Wallace F. Bennett, served as Senator from Utah in the 1950s, ’60s, and ’70s. He served his mission in Scotland, is a former bishop, and currently attends the Arlington Ward of the McLean, Virginia Stake. Senator Bennett has agreed to discuss Mormonism and politics. Please post your questions.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- What to Expect When You Are Expecting . . . A Bishopric Call
- ji: I don’t see any contradiction, or any kindness or disrespect towards Elder...
- Jared vdH: ji (65) – Let me just say, I’m glad that you don’t think we...
- ji: p.s. I do regret hearing and re-hearing the notion that Latter-day Saints in council...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 22 September 2014 September 22, 2014
- Ogden Utah Temple Rededicated by President Thomas S. Monson September 21, 2014
- Civil Society and the Church September 19, 2014
- FamilySearch Initiative Invites People to #MeetMyGrandma September 19, 2014
- Women Auxiliary Leaders Provide Training in the Southeast September 16, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 15 September 2014 September 15, 2014
12 Questions with Senator Robert F. Bennett
February 20, 2005 | 25 commentsBy Nate Oman