Our next installment of the 12 Questions series will be with Robert F. Bennett, the junior Senator from Utah. Senator Bennett, a Republican, was elected to the Senate in 1992. As Assitant Majority Whip, he is a member of the Republican leadership. Prior to his election, he was a business man, PR executive, lobbyist, and Congressional staffer. His own father, Wallace F. Bennett, served as Senator from Utah in the 1950s, ’60s, and ’70s. He served his mission in Scotland, is a former bishop, and currently attends the Arlington Ward of the McLean, Virginia Stake. Senator Bennett has agreed to discuss Mormonism and politics. Please post your questions.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Book Review: The Crucible of Doubt
- Steve Smith: Something I can’t understand, which is relevant to the book. Is belief...
- Cameron N.: Merry Christmas DW. The choice to believe goes both ways of course, and...
- DW: … I truly see a reactionary attempt by the church and the top leaders to...
- Mike: We don’t have anything that’s really worth reading about. When we get...
- Adam G.: Fun stuff. I’d tell you my family traditions, but they are all so...
Notes From All Over
- Montreal Mormon Flash Mob Musically Shares Christmas Message December 22, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 18 December 2014 December 18, 2014
- Behind the Scenes at the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert December 18, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | December 17 December 17, 2014
- Church Marks Centennial of World War I Christmas Truce December 16, 2014
- Two Temples Scheduled for Renovation in Germany and Idaho December 16, 2014
12 Questions with Senator Robert F. Bennett
February 20, 2005 | 25 commentsBy Nate Oman