Our next installment of the 12 Questions series will be with Robert F. Bennett, the junior Senator from Utah. Senator Bennett, a Republican, was elected to the Senate in 1992. As Assitant Majority Whip, he is a member of the Republican leadership. Prior to his election, he was a business man, PR executive, lobbyist, and Congressional staffer. His own father, Wallace F. Bennett, served as Senator from Utah in the 1950s, ’60s, and ’70s. He served his mission in Scotland, is a former bishop, and currently attends the Arlington Ward of the McLean, Virginia Stake. Senator Bennett has agreed to discuss Mormonism and politics. Please post your questions.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- She Shall Be An Ensign
- Cameron N.: Hmm, I need to remember this in two fridays. Thanks Julie.
- Cat: Just to make sure I don’t seem like a doom and gloomer, I did just finish...
- Cat: I love this idea. I hope it will become main stream and that Ardis’ work pays...
Notes From All Over
- Elder Cook Calls for Global Effort to Protect Faith and Religious Freedom May 27, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites May 26, 2015 May 22, 2015
- War of 1812, End of Civil War 150th Anniversary Commemorated May 22, 2015
- Church to Monitor BSA Policy Discussion May 21, 2015
- Church Dedicates Córdoba Argentina Temple May 17, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 13 May 2015 May 13, 2015
12 Questions with Senator Robert F. Bennett
February 20, 2005 | 25 commentsBy Nate Oman