These discussions are always interesting. However, as we all know, contention is of the devil. So, out of a heartfelt desire to help quell any contention, I’m willing to do my part to help try to resolve the question of which is the best chocolate. If everyone will just send me a sample of the kind that they believe is best, I promise to taste them all, and then report with results.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- A Mormon Minimalism
- Clark Goble: I made a few other longer comments at my blog. I think the key issue is risk....
- Clark Goble: I think there’s much to be said to the economics of inquiry. (I have a...
- Robert C.: Clark, one thought in response, for now. Perhaps a better way to think about at...
- Greg Call: Well I quoted from Donald Judd last time, so this post calls for the Austrian...
- Clark Goble: It sounds like a person unable to simply eat healthily so the swing radically...
Notes From All Over
- Utah Lawmakers Introduce Bill Balancing Religious Freedom and Nondiscrimination Protections March 4, 2015
- Women Church Leaders Visit Faith-Based Relief Agency in Texas March 3, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 4 March 2015 March 3, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to Perform at Yankee Stadium March 2, 2015
- Church Dedicates Pasta and Mill Plant in Northern Utah March 2, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites February 27, 2015 February 27, 2015
A Sweet Offer
January 10, 2005 | 28 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger