In an earlier post, Kristine mentioned the consternation felt by ward members who had to sing feminine-language hymns in a sacrament meeting. Was her experience an isolated incident? Grasshopper reports the result when his own ward sang (gasp!) As Sisters in Zion.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- BYU NT Commentary Summer Seminar
- Ben S: I’ll be there.
- Ardis: Those of you who qualify are going to have such a great time … /s/ Wistful
- stephenchardy: To the administrators of timesandseasons.org. Can you please delete my last...
- stephenchardy: Jeff: Your testimony of church leaders is clearly sincere and therefore...
- Jeff walsh: stephenchardy I have just seen your missive so I will take another couple of...
Notes From All Over
- Church Missionary Department Explains Approach to Zika Virus February 8, 2016
- Seven Cities Announced for 2016 Mormon Tabernacle Choir European Tour February 5, 2016
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf of Church’s First Presidency Recounts Childhood Refugee Ordeal February 4, 2016
- World's Largest Family History Event Held in Utah February 2, 2016
- The Virtuous Cycle of Dialogue February 1, 2016
- Mormon Tabernacles — Religious and Community Edifices January 27, 2016
The errand of angels is given to women
August 20, 2004 | 7 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger