We’ve probably been remiss not to note this new bloggernacle development: Blogger and uber-commenter Clark Goble has started a reading club. He’s working through chapters of McMurrin and Ostler at the moment. He’s given these works a nicely detailed discussion so far. Clark’s first installment, covering pages from McMurrin, is available here. His second installment, covering the beginning of Ostler, is here. And Dave, over at the Mormon Inquiry blog, has posted his own responses to Clark’s McMurrin post here. Readers who are interested in philosophy or theology of Mormonism are likely to be interested in Clark’s and Dave’s discussions.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- A Metaphor & a PleaNew Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson #13The Only True and Living Opinion
- rogerdhansen: It would be my feeling that most LDS sisters would feel that greater female...
- rah: “Traditionalists are at a disadvantage..neutral ground…when we think one...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | April 14, 2015 April 14, 2015
- Public Invited to Tour Córdoba Argentina Temple April 14, 2015
- Open House Tickets for Payson Utah Temple Now Available April 13, 2015
- Religious Freedom and Fairness for All April 13, 2015
- "Because He Lives" Initiative Spreads Easter Message to Millions April 8, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 6 April 2015 April 6, 2015
Bloggernacle Notes: Clark’s Reading Club
August 3, 2004 | 11 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger