On behalf of T&S, I would like to thank Dan Burk for the substantial time that he spent on the site over the past two weeks. As Kingsley noted below, Dan’s posts have consistently generated a lively discussion, in which he was an active participant. I said in my introduction two weeks ago that I always learn something new when I speak with Dan, and nothing in the past two weeks has proved me wrong.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Book Review: A Song for Issy Bradley by Carys Bray
- Julie M. Smith: No, Hala, that verse is considered scriptural by Mormons. There are a few...
- Hala: This is an issue I have not understood about Mormons. Matt 22:30 For in the...
- Julie M. Smith: Matt W., true, but I think that, given the gender disparity there, most...
- rogerdhansen: This is tough subject for me. I strongly disagree with title: “We were...
- Craig H.: Thanks for posting, Nathaniel, and to RH for the heartbreaking account.
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Apostle Calls for Uplifting Social Media Messages to Sweep the Earth August 19, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: What Do Mormon Teens Do? August 14, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 13 August 2014 August 13, 2014
- “This Is a Woman’s Church,” Says Director of Humanitarian Services and LDS Charities August 12, 2014
- Missionary Work: Experiences Shape the Future August 11, 2014
- Public Invited to Tour the Phoenix Arizona Temple August 7, 2014
June 30, 2004 | 4 commentsBy Gordon Smith