So long folks. While some of the conversation here has been interesting, the inability of at least one of the site’s bloggers to adhere to the standards of civility purportedly required for comments tells me it’s time to spend my time on matters more productive. ‘Bye.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson #4
- Julie M. Smith: Mike, there is merit to your thought that the other gospels are more...
- Mike Maxwell: Reading the Gospel of Mark, in relation to the other gospels, reminds me a...
- Ben S: ^^ This is common but problematic thinking (not meaning to pick on JI at all.) We...
- ji: I don’t find the seminary manual objectionable. I don’t find the original...
Notes From All Over
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | Jan 23 January 23, 2015
- Catholic Archbishop Delivers Message on Religious Freedom at Brigham Young University January 23, 2015
- Reid L. Neilson Named Assistant Church Historian and Recorder January 23, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 22 January 2015 January 22, 2015
- Mormonism In the News: Getting It Right | January 22, 2015 January 22, 2015
- The Humanitarian Impulse January 21, 2015
June 30, 2004 | 39 commentsBy Dan Burk