Unfortunately, Damon Linker won’t be able to complete the second week of his two week guest-blogging stint with T&S; some unexpected work and personal responsibilities have overwhelmed him for the moment, and he doesn’t think he’ll have the time or energy to contribute as he would like, much less be able to do justice to the many excellent comments which his last post elicited. Some of those comments were rather severe, as he knew they would be–you can’t be a non-Mormon professor at BYU and not know that saying Mormons aren’t Christians will strike a huge nerve–but that didn’t bother him at all; he was anxious to engage those who disagreed with him. Tragically, real life has intervened. We wish Damon well, and hope to have him blogging back here at T&S as soon as the fates allow.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Seminary Woes
- TLC: We are seriously considering not doing the official seminary program with our kids. I...
- Rigel Hawthorne: Not looking forward to this dilemma which will start for us in 18 months....
- Mary Ann: Terry, yes, the Assyrians imported other groups to the northern region when they...
- Petra: Julie, you are brilliant and these posts are gems. I just bought your book and...
Notes From All Over
- BYU-Idaho's Board of Trustees Announces New President January 27, 2015
- Mormon Leaders Call for Laws That Protect Religious Freedom January 27, 2015
- Catholic Archbishop Delivers Message on Religious Freedom at Brigham Young University January 23, 2015
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | Jan 23 January 23, 2015
- Reid L. Neilson Named Assistant Church Historian and Recorder January 23, 2015
- Mormonism In the News: Getting It Right | January 22, 2015 January 22, 2015
Apologies from Damon
June 14, 2004 | 4 commentsBy Russell Arben Fox