I disliked the recent Meridian article by Dr. Janice Shaw Crouse blaming all of the ills of the world on feminism, but I didn’t have time to sit down and explain why. Fortunatey, Kim Siever, over at his spiffy newly-refurbished blog, did have the time for such an exercise. He gives a nice critique of some of the flaws in the article. (Did he miss any potential critiques? I’m certain that if he did, our astute readers will notice and comment).
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- The Problem with Local Change
- Hunter: Blair said, “These proposals, if implemented successfully locally, could...
- BHodges: Julie # 40: I don’t know if McBaine really wants women to be ordained...
- fbisti: theoldadam: I am confused by my interpretation of your closing statement. The...
- theoldadam: I guess God knows who those are who hear His voice. St. Paul reminds us in...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 28 August 2014 August 28, 2014
- Fort Lauderdale Temple Named Best Cultural/Worship Project by Top Southeast Contractors August 27, 2014
- Ground Broken for Meridian Idaho Temple August 23, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | 23 August August 23, 2014
- Apostle Calls for Uplifting Social Media Messages to Sweep the Earth August 19, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: What Do Mormon Teens Do? August 14, 2014
A good Fisking
May 11, 2004 | 24 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger