I disliked the recent Meridian article by Dr. Janice Shaw Crouse blaming all of the ills of the world on feminism, but I didn’t have time to sit down and explain why. Fortunatey, Kim Siever, over at his spiffy newly-refurbished blog, did have the time for such an exercise. He gives a nice critique of some of the flaws in the article. (Did he miss any potential critiques? I’m certain that if he did, our astute readers will notice and comment).
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Letter to a CES StudentThe Only True and Living OpinionReview: For the Cause of Righteousness: A Global History of Blacks and Mormonism, 1830-2013
- Russell: Raymond: Those are interesting questions, and I know more than a few scholars...
- Amy T: RTS, the book is focused, as its title says, on the history of blacks and...
- Raymond Takashi Swenson: Does the book look at the relationship between the Church and its...
Notes From All Over
- Elder L. Tom Perry to Receive Treatment for Cancer, Elder Richard G. Scott Hospitalized April 24, 2015
- President Uchtdorf Speaks at Religious Symposium at USC April 24, 2015
- In An Open Letter, Faith Leaders Reaffirm Commitment To Marriage And Religious Freedom April 23, 2015
- In Argentina, Apostle Says Religious Freedom Is Everyone's Concern April 23, 2015
- Mormons Practice 100 Years of Family Home Evening April 21, 2015
- Payson Utah Temple Opens Doors to the Public April 21, 2015
A good Fisking
May 11, 2004 | 24 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger