I disliked the recent Meridian article by Dr. Janice Shaw Crouse blaming all of the ills of the world on feminism, but I didn’t have time to sit down and explain why. Fortunatey, Kim Siever, over at his spiffy newly-refurbished blog, did have the time for such an exercise. He gives a nice critique of some of the flaws in the article. (Did he miss any potential critiques? I’m certain that if he did, our astute readers will notice and comment).
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Seminary WoesNew Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson #5
- Petra: Julie, you are brilliant and these posts are gems. I just bought your book and...
- Amanda: I love the image of the singles bar/dance. That had never occured to me before!
- Terry H: BTW Interview with Julie on Thursday Jan 29 at 9:00 Mountain Time. Its a call-in,...
Notes From All Over
- BYU-Idaho's Board of Trustees Announces New President January 27, 2015
- Mormon Leaders Call for Laws That Protect Religious Freedom January 27, 2015
- Catholic Archbishop Delivers Message on Religious Freedom at Brigham Young University January 23, 2015
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | Jan 23 January 23, 2015
- Reid L. Neilson Named Assistant Church Historian and Recorder January 23, 2015
- Mormonism In the News: Getting It Right | January 22, 2015 January 22, 2015
A good Fisking
May 11, 2004 | 24 commentsBy Kaimi Wenger