David Winer, whose full-time job as a fellow at the Berkman Center for Internet and Society at Harvard Law School is to track the blogging phenomenom, and is therefore as authoritative as anyone on blogosphere nomenclature, has referred to the LDS corner of the blogosphere as “the Bloggernacle.”
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- The Sabbath Day: Its Meaning and Observance
- Clark Goble: Ditto to Ben S. I’d also say there’s a bit of classism in the...
- Ben S.: I really don’t think the sabbath originated as a control mechanism. That...
- Old Man: Wonderful post. Walton’s thesis suggest to me that the very purpose of the...
- Clark Goble: I should note that some scholars think there is post-exilic redactions and...
- Clark Goble: This strikes me as post-Babylonian exile Messianism, a deutoro-Isaiah message...
Notes From All Over
- Leadership Changes in Presidency of the Seventy Announced October 6, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | October 5, 2015 October 5, 2015
- Photos of the Speakers From the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
- Coverage and News Media Resources from the 185th Semiannual General Conference October 3, 2015
- Three Named to the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles October 3, 2015
- The World Report October 3, 2015
The Bloggernacle – It’s Official
April 21, 2004 | 27 commentsBy Matt Evans