David Winer, whose full-time job as a fellow at the Berkman Center for Internet and Society at Harvard Law School is to track the blogging phenomenom, and is therefore as authoritative as anyone on blogosphere nomenclature, has referred to the LDS corner of the blogosphere as “the Bloggernacle.”
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Letter to a CES StudentThe Only True and Living OpinionReview: For the Cause of Righteousness: A Global History of Blacks and Mormonism, 1830-2013
- Russell: Raymond: Those are interesting questions, and I know more than a few scholars...
- Amy T: RTS, the book is focused, as its title says, on the history of blacks and...
- Raymond Takashi Swenson: Does the book look at the relationship between the Church and its...
Notes From All Over
- Elder L. Tom Perry to Receive Treatment for Cancer, Elder Richard G. Scott Hospitalized April 24, 2015
- In Argentina, Apostle Says Religious Freedom Is Everyone's Concern April 23, 2015
- In An Open Letter, Faith Leaders Reaffirm Commitment To Marriage And Religious Freedom April 23, 2015
- Mormons Practice 100 Years of Family Home Evening April 21, 2015
- Payson Utah Temple Opens Doors to the Public April 21, 2015
- New Mormon Institute of Religion Building Dedicated on Arizona Campus April 20, 2015
The Bloggernacle – It’s Official
April 21, 2004 | 27 commentsBy Matt Evans