David Winer, whose full-time job as a fellow at the Berkman Center for Internet and Society at Harvard Law School is to track the blogging phenomenom, and is therefore as authoritative as anyone on blogosphere nomenclature, has referred to the LDS corner of the blogosphere as “the Bloggernacle.”
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- “That They Might Have Joy”: Conquering Shame Through At-one-Ment
- Nate: I found a quote that sort of goes along with your interpretation of shame from the...
- Walker F: Absolutely superb, Walter. ;) You’ve done a great job, as always, in...
- mirrorrorrim: No need to convince me: I’m not a believer in the earth only being...
- Ben S.: “Reading it naturally” often means without context. I agree that...
- mirrorrorrim: Ben S., Joseph Fielding Smith had good reason: Doctrine and Covenants 77:6:...
Notes From All Over
- Church Launches ‘A Savior Is Born’ Christmas Initiative November 29, 2015
- Church, Governments and Humanitarian Partners Aid Refugees in Europe November 24, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites November 24, 2015 November 24, 2015
- Faith Leaders Participate in Dedication of New Church Meetinghouse in Washington, D.C. November 23, 2015
- Montreal Quebec Temple Opens Following Rededication November 22, 2015
- Worldwide Mormon Leaders Cheryl Esplin and Neill Marriott Visit Women and Children in Asia November 20, 2015
The Bloggernacle – It’s Official
April 21, 2004 | 27 commentsBy Matt Evans