Are we prepared to accept contradiction, plurality, and even ambiguity as an integral part of our theology? Is the aim absolute precision and consistency, or is built-in ambiguity a requirement of a theology that comprehends reality?
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Who Likes Deseret Book?
- living in zion: DB doesn’t carry the best books. The very best books are found by...
- Terry H: Julie, I recently had a conversation with a long-time figure in LDS scholarship...
- Anonymous: The Gift and Power: Translating the Book of Mormon (Hardcover) – Brant...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 30 September 2014 September 30, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: Preparing for a Worldwide General Conference September 30, 2014
- Church Provides Preview of Historic Site Under Construction in Pennsylvania September 29, 2014
- Church Hosts Second General Women’s Meeting for Women and Girls September 27, 2014
- Church History Museum Closes for Interior Renovation September 24, 2014
- Church Members Look Forward to Second General Women’s Meeting September 24, 2014
April 24, 2004 | 11 commentsBy Richard Bushman