Are we prepared to accept contradiction, plurality, and even ambiguity as an integral part of our theology? Is the aim absolute precision and consistency, or is built-in ambiguity a requirement of a theology that comprehends reality?
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Guest Post- Taking Six Years to Teach the Book of MormonShe Shall Be An Ensign
- Cat: Just to make sure I don’t seem like a doom and gloomer, I did just finish...
- Cat: I love this idea. I hope it will become main stream and that Ardis’ work pays...
Notes From All Over
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites May 26, 2015 May 22, 2015
- War of 1812, End of Civil War 150th Anniversary Commemorated May 22, 2015
- Church to Monitor BSA Policy Discussion May 21, 2015
- Church Dedicates Córdoba Argentina Temple May 17, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 13 May 2015 May 13, 2015
- BYU–Hawaii's Board of Trustees Announces New President May 12, 2015
April 24, 2004 | 11 commentsBy Richard Bushman