What do you think is the most gorgeous and inspiring thing about the Book of Mormon? Be specific; don’t just say it testifies of Christ. I am searching for ways of putting across the power of the book to non-Mormon readers.
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- A Letter From Salt Lake City
- Mark B.: Since this is the language from First Presidency’s letter and attachments...
- Brad L: Put more finely, the letter itself will likely trigger a retrenchment in Mormon...
- Lyle Stamps: When learning it’s best to see what “it” looks like, right?...
- honey: Just a limitation of their freedom of conscience, that’s all.
- thor: Its good to get a European perspective on this. I thought it would have been a...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | July 2, 2015 July 2, 2015
- Missionaries Serving in Some Missions No Longer Required to Wear Suit Coats July 2, 2015
- VIDEO: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Draws Large Crowds During East Coast Tour July 2, 2015
- BYU to Host Religious Freedom Conference in July July 1, 2015
- Episcopalian Convention Includes Hands-On Interfaith Service Project at Welfare Square July 1, 2015
- Church Leaders Counsel Members After Supreme Court Same-Sex Marriage Decision June 30, 2015
Book of Mormon
April 24, 2004 | 22 commentsBy Richard Bushman