. . . will want to take a peek at Gordon’s blog today. He’s hosting the Carnival of the Capitalists this week — sort of an agglomeration of capitalism-related blog posts. You can think of it as being like T & S, but mobile, less Mormon, more capitalist, and with a very fluid membership — so I guess it’s not all that much like T & S at all. Still, it is an interesting read. (My suggestion for a future post guaranteed to bring in the readers: “How to get capital when you don’t have any”).
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- What to Expect When You Are Expecting . . . A Bishopric Call
- Julie M. Smith: Keith, great advice and great idea to put it in an email. I’d...
- Keith: When I was a bishop of a Student Ward, I would give this general advice in an email...
- effervescentfrancois: Great comments, Rosemary! I wonder if general authorities receive...
- effervescentfrancois: end of 3rd line–”when no one would discuss”
- effervescentfrancois: How do General Authorities, and other Church leaders, receive...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- FamilySearch Initiative Invites People to #MeetMyGrandma September 19, 2014
- Civil Society and the Church September 19, 2014
- Women Auxiliary Leaders Provide Training in the Southeast September 16, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 15 September 2014 September 15, 2014
- Mormon Temples Currently Under Construction September 11, 2014
- Church Expands Online Resources to Help Individuals Overcome Pornography Addiction September 11, 2014
Anyone interested in capitalism . . .
April 26, 2004 | no commentsBy Kaimi Wenger