. . . will want to take a peek at Gordon’s blog today. He’s hosting the Carnival of the Capitalists this week — sort of an agglomeration of capitalism-related blog posts. You can think of it as being like T & S, but mobile, less Mormon, more capitalist, and with a very fluid membership — so I guess it’s not all that much like T & S at all. Still, it is an interesting read. (My suggestion for a future post guaranteed to bring in the readers: “How to get capital when you don’t have any”).
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Faithful priesthood narratives?
- ji: Naismith, I appreciate your no. 92. May God bless you as you take care of your...
- Jax: As for the secular government’s supposed unimportant role in protecting individual...
- Mike: Now I am going to truly speak outside of my area of expertise or experience...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Mormon Youth in Utah Host Special Needs Pioneer Trek July 22, 2014
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Santino Fontana Headline Pioneer Day Concerts July 20, 2014
- Groundbreaking Date Announced for Meridian Idaho Mormon Temple July 18, 2014
- Ogden Utah Temple Open House: Tickets Available 21 July July 17, 2014
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | 15 July 2014 July 15, 2014
- Mormonism in Pictures: A Look at Members, Missionaries and Temples in Peru July 14, 2014
Anyone interested in capitalism . . .
April 26, 2004 | no commentsBy Kaimi Wenger