. . . will want to take a peek at Gordon’s blog today. He’s hosting the Carnival of the Capitalists this week — sort of an agglomeration of capitalism-related blog posts. You can think of it as being like T & S, but mobile, less Mormon, more capitalist, and with a very fluid membership — so I guess it’s not all that much like T & S at all. Still, it is an interesting read. (My suggestion for a future post guaranteed to bring in the readers: “How to get capital when you don’t have any”).
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Small Group Dynamics
- Frank McIntyre: ji, good point. Jesse, gender differences discussions aren’t really...
- mirrorrorrim: Ardis, with all due respect, the entire post presupposes the righteousness...
- Jesse Stricklan: (Interestingly, Frank, my experience with small groups resonates with the...
Notes From All Over
- Church Re-evaluating Scouting Program July 27, 2015
- Mormonism in Pictures: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Expands Outreach July 23, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Announces 2016 European Tour July 23, 2015
- MOTION GRAPHIC: LDS Charities Provides Wheelchairs Around the World July 20, 2015
- Broadway Artist Joins Mormon Tabernacle Choir Pioneer Day Concert July 18, 2015
- Church Launches Online Campaign to Recognize Pioneers Past and Present July 17, 2015
Anyone interested in capitalism . . .
April 26, 2004 | no commentsBy Kaimi Wenger