. . . will want to take a peek at Gordon’s blog today. He’s hosting the Carnival of the Capitalists this week — sort of an agglomeration of capitalism-related blog posts. You can think of it as being like T & S, but mobile, less Mormon, more capitalist, and with a very fluid membership — so I guess it’s not all that much like T & S at all. Still, it is an interesting read. (My suggestion for a future post guaranteed to bring in the readers: “How to get capital when you don’t have any”).
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- “That They Might Have Joy”: Conquering Shame Through At-one-Ment
- Nate: I found a quote that sort of goes along with your interpretation of shame from the...
- Walker F: Absolutely superb, Walter. ;) You’ve done a great job, as always, in...
- mirrorrorrim: No need to convince me: I’m not a believer in the earth only being...
- Ben S.: “Reading it naturally” often means without context. I agree that...
- mirrorrorrim: Ben S., Joseph Fielding Smith had good reason: Doctrine and Covenants 77:6:...
Notes From All Over
- Church Launches ‘A Savior Is Born’ Christmas Initiative November 29, 2015
- Church, Governments and Humanitarian Partners Aid Refugees in Europe November 24, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites November 24, 2015 November 24, 2015
- Faith Leaders Participate in Dedication of New Church Meetinghouse in Washington, D.C. November 23, 2015
- Montreal Quebec Temple Opens Following Rededication November 22, 2015
- Worldwide Mormon Leaders Cheryl Esplin and Neill Marriott Visit Women and Children in Asia November 20, 2015
Anyone interested in capitalism . . .
April 26, 2004 | no commentsBy Kaimi Wenger