. . . will want to take a peek at Gordon’s blog today. He’s hosting the Carnival of the Capitalists this week — sort of an agglomeration of capitalism-related blog posts. You can think of it as being like T & S, but mobile, less Mormon, more capitalist, and with a very fluid membership — so I guess it’s not all that much like T & S at all. Still, it is an interesting read. (My suggestion for a future post guaranteed to bring in the readers: “How to get capital when you don’t have any”).
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Privilege and the FamilyAnnouncing Auto-Pray!
- Alison Moore Smith: When we lived in Florida, the Orlando temple cafeteria had a sign on...
- BT: I don’t want to fuel the fires of rampant speculation, but word on the street is...
- Alison Moore Smith: mirrorrorrim, only very slightly related, a few years ago Elder Bednar...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 31 March 2015 March 31, 2015
- Church Leaders Focus on Family and Service at General Women's Session March 28, 2015
- Church Shares 'Because He Lives' Easter Initiative March 27, 2015
- In a Game of Total Victory We All Lose March 27, 2015
- Two Faiths Find Common Ground at Vancouver, Washington Easter Concert March 27, 2015
- In Post-Storm Vanuatu, Mormons Quick to Rebuild March 27, 2015
Anyone interested in capitalism . . .
April 26, 2004 | no commentsBy Kaimi Wenger