. . . will want to take a peek at Gordon’s blog today. He’s hosting the Carnival of the Capitalists this week — sort of an agglomeration of capitalism-related blog posts. You can think of it as being like T & S, but mobile, less Mormon, more capitalist, and with a very fluid membership — so I guess it’s not all that much like T & S at all. Still, it is an interesting read. (My suggestion for a future post guaranteed to bring in the readers: “How to get capital when you don’t have any”).
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- A Letter From Salt Lake City
- Josh Smith: Thus far I’ve had several conversations with my neighbors and fellow...
- Anon for this again: Dave, I agree that it sounds fishy. I was only taking it as evidence...
- Dave: Anon (#53) that sounds kind of fishy. A bishop should not have to rely on verbal...
- Walter van Beek: I met Boyd Packer in person when with another brother from the...
Notes From All Over
- Funeral Services Scheduled for President Boyd K. Packer July 4, 2015
- VIDEO: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Sings at Yankee Stadium on East Coast Tour July 4, 2015
- President Boyd K. Packer Dies At Age 90 July 3, 2015
- VIDEO: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Draws Large Crowds During East Coast Tour July 2, 2015
- Mormonism in the News: Getting It Right | July 2, 2015 July 2, 2015
- Missionaries Serving in Some Missions No Longer Required to Wear Suit Coats July 2, 2015
Anyone interested in capitalism . . .
April 26, 2004 | no commentsBy Kaimi Wenger