. . . will want to take a peek at Gordon’s blog today. He’s hosting the Carnival of the Capitalists this week — sort of an agglomeration of capitalism-related blog posts. You can think of it as being like T & S, but mobile, less Mormon, more capitalist, and with a very fluid membership — so I guess it’s not all that much like T & S at all. Still, it is an interesting read. (My suggestion for a future post guaranteed to bring in the readers: “How to get capital when you don’t have any”).
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Terryl Givens on What It Means to Sustain
- Jeff walsh: Just one last point before I retire, I have observed from many of the comments...
- Jeff walsh: Jack of Hearts I think you are being disingenuous in dismissing Ronald K...
- Jack of Hearts: “Coming now to your statements that David O McKay supposedly set up...
Notes From All Over
- Ground Broken for First Central Africa Temple February 12, 2016
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Invites Fans to Join Virtual Hallelujah Chorus February 12, 2016
- Church Urges “Cautious Approach” on Medical Marijuana Issue in Utah February 12, 2016
- Freedmen's Bureau Project Reaches Halfway Point February 12, 2016
- With Kinshasa Temple Groundbreaking, Church Growing Rapidly in Africa February 12, 2016
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites February 11, 2016 February 11, 2016
Anyone interested in capitalism . . .
April 26, 2004 | no commentsBy Kaimi Wenger