. . . will want to take a peek at Gordon’s blog today. He’s hosting the Carnival of the Capitalists this week — sort of an agglomeration of capitalism-related blog posts. You can think of it as being like T & S, but mobile, less Mormon, more capitalist, and with a very fluid membership — so I guess it’s not all that much like T & S at all. Still, it is an interesting read. (My suggestion for a future post guaranteed to bring in the readers: “How to get capital when you don’t have any”).
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Letter to a CES StudentThe Only True and Living OpinionReview: For the Cause of Righteousness: A Global History of Blacks and Mormonism, 1830-2013
- Russell: Raymond: Those are interesting questions, and I know more than a few scholars...
- Amy T: RTS, the book is focused, as its title says, on the history of blacks and...
- Raymond Takashi Swenson: Does the book look at the relationship between the Church and its...
Notes From All Over
- Elder L. Tom Perry to Receive Treatment for Cancer, Elder Richard G. Scott Hospitalized April 24, 2015
- In Argentina, Apostle Says Religious Freedom Is Everyone's Concern April 23, 2015
- In An Open Letter, Faith Leaders Reaffirm Commitment To Marriage And Religious Freedom April 23, 2015
- Mormons Practice 100 Years of Family Home Evening April 21, 2015
- Payson Utah Temple Opens Doors to the Public April 21, 2015
- New Mormon Institute of Religion Building Dedicated on Arizona Campus April 20, 2015
Anyone interested in capitalism . . .
April 26, 2004 | no commentsBy Kaimi Wenger