. . . will want to take a peek at Gordon’s blog today. He’s hosting the Carnival of the Capitalists this week — sort of an agglomeration of capitalism-related blog posts. You can think of it as being like T & S, but mobile, less Mormon, more capitalist, and with a very fluid membership — so I guess it’s not all that much like T & S at all. Still, it is an interesting read. (My suggestion for a future post guaranteed to bring in the readers: “How to get capital when you don’t have any”).
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Book Review: The Crucible of Doubt
- Raymond Takashi Swenson: Jadan, the burden of proof is on US, individually, to prove to...
- Raymond Takashi Swenson: Hugh Nibley was not reticent to point to the flaws in the...
Notes From All Over
Notes from All Over
- Church Provides Preview of Historic Site Under Construction in Pennsylvania September 29, 2014
- Church Hosts Second General Women’s Meeting for Women and Girls September 27, 2014
- Pew: Religion Losing Influence in America September 24, 2014
- Church History Museum Closes for Interior Renovation September 24, 2014
- Exhibit Highlights Women in the Scriptures September 24, 2014
- Church Members Look Forward to Second General Women’s Meeting September 24, 2014
Anyone interested in capitalism . . .
April 26, 2004 | no commentsBy Kaimi Wenger