. . . will want to take a peek at Gordon’s blog today. He’s hosting the Carnival of the Capitalists this week — sort of an agglomeration of capitalism-related blog posts. You can think of it as being like T & S, but mobile, less Mormon, more capitalist, and with a very fluid membership — so I guess it’s not all that much like T & S at all. Still, it is an interesting read. (My suggestion for a future post guaranteed to bring in the readers: “How to get capital when you don’t have any”).
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Seafloor Spreading, or Why I’m Mormon
- Steve Smith: Another attempt to separate oneself from the troubling story of the...
- Dave: I think the better analogy is that of large tree with rotten roots next to your...
- p: Double-entendre, ji, the whole thing, it almost poked you in the eye.
Notes From All Over
- Church Dedicates Pasta and Mill Plant in Northern Utah March 2, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to Perform at Yankee Stadium March 2, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites February 27, 2015 February 27, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Inducted Into the American Classical Music Hall of Fame February 27, 2015
- Faith, Family and Religious Freedom Subject of Apostle's Speech at California University February 26, 2015
- Groundbreaking Planned for First Wyoming Temple February 25, 2015
Anyone interested in capitalism . . .
April 26, 2004 | no commentsBy Kaimi Wenger