. . . will want to take a peek at Gordon’s blog today. He’s hosting the Carnival of the Capitalists this week — sort of an agglomeration of capitalism-related blog posts. You can think of it as being like T & S, but mobile, less Mormon, more capitalist, and with a very fluid membership — so I guess it’s not all that much like T & S at all. Still, it is an interesting read. (My suggestion for a future post guaranteed to bring in the readers: “How to get capital when you don’t have any”).
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- On Conflation; or, Throwing the Baby Out with the Bathwater in 1911She Shall Be An Ensign
- Old Man: “How many projects will it take to let Women sit at the table.” I...
- Cameron N.: Hmm, I need to remember this in two fridays. Thanks Julie.
- Cat: Just to make sure I don’t seem like a doom and gloomer, I did just finish...
Notes From All Over
- Elder Cook Calls for Global Effort to Protect Faith and Religious Freedom May 27, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites May 26, 2015 May 22, 2015
- War of 1812, End of Civil War 150th Anniversary Commemorated May 22, 2015
- Church to Monitor BSA Policy Discussion May 21, 2015
- Church Dedicates Córdoba Argentina Temple May 17, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 13 May 2015 May 13, 2015
Anyone interested in capitalism . . .
April 26, 2004 | no commentsBy Kaimi Wenger