I promise, we’re not going to post about it every time we update our blogroll. But the latest new addition to the bloggernacle looks like something that deserved highlighting — longtime commenter Grasshopper has started a blog which will discuss Mormon issues. It is called Let Us Reason, and, given Grasshopper’s history of thoughtful and intelligent comments, it is certainly a welcome addition to the bloggernacle. As an added bonus, it also reveals Grasshopper’s real name. No, I won’t tell you here — go look at the blog if you really want to know!
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Taking Control of Your Gospel Doctrine Class… Because You’re the Teacher
- Ben S: MaryAnn, I believe it’s going to change over for D&C, but I don’t...
- Ardis E. Parshall: J Town, “mansplaining” refers to an existing phenomenon,...
- Jared vdH: I haven’t seen any official word either. I’m guessing we may...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 18 December 2014 December 18, 2014
- Behind the Scenes at the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert December 18, 2014
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | December 17 December 17, 2014
- Church Marks Centennial of World War I Christmas Truce December 16, 2014
- Two Temples Scheduled for Renovation in Germany and Idaho December 16, 2014
- Laura Bush and Daughter Jenna to Keynote RootsTech 2015 December 12, 2014
Another new blog of interest
April 22, 2004 | no commentsBy Kaimi Wenger