I promise, we’re not going to post about it every time we update our blogroll. But the latest new addition to the bloggernacle looks like something that deserved highlighting — longtime commenter Grasshopper has started a blog which will discuss Mormon issues. It is called Let Us Reason, and, given Grasshopper’s history of thoughtful and intelligent comments, it is certainly a welcome addition to the bloggernacle. As an added bonus, it also reveals Grasshopper’s real name. No, I won’t tell you here — go look at the blog if you really want to know!
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- “A New Affirmation on Marriage”: A sneer at the Mormon Church?
- Wilfried: Thanks all for continuing the discussion. Let’s keep it close to the topic...
- Steve Smith: DQ, I can’t imagine someone so in denial and out of touch with reality...
- RB: Since we are in the middle of football season, perhaps a football analogy might work....
- James C. Olsen: Ben S., I think that’s right, though it goes deeper. Part of the...
- Ben S.: The citation from Wyman sounds a bit like the old anthropological observation of...
Notes From All Over
- Historic Vatican Summit on Strengthening Marriage Concludes November 19, 2014
- At Vatican Summit, Mormon Leader Calls for “Renaissance” of Happy Marriages November 18, 2014
- Church Moves Forward With Expansion Plans for Provo MTC November 18, 2014
- 'Glorious’ Video Compilation Features Singers Around the World November 18, 2014
- Vatican Summit: Global Faith Leaders Discuss Marriage November 17, 2014
- PHOTO: Pope Francis Greets President Eyring November 17, 2014
Another new blog of interest
April 22, 2004 | no commentsBy Kaimi Wenger