I promise, we’re not going to post about it every time we update our blogroll. But the latest new addition to the bloggernacle looks like something that deserved highlighting — longtime commenter Grasshopper has started a blog which will discuss Mormon issues. It is called Let Us Reason, and, given Grasshopper’s history of thoughtful and intelligent comments, it is certainly a welcome addition to the bloggernacle. As an added bonus, it also reveals Grasshopper’s real name. No, I won’t tell you here — go look at the blog if you really want to know!
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- The Three Neophytes
- Bjørn: The issue relating to greater cultural diversity (and thereby greater cultural...
- whizzbang: Apostles come from all shapes and sizes, some are very well educated and some...
- mirrorrorrim: I have a couple of thoughts about this. First, I think most people are...
- WalkerW: “Adam was placed in the Garden of Eden “to dress it and to keep it”...
- Mike: Six days shalt thou labor… I suggest that half or even most of Sabbath...
Notes From All Over
- Mormonism in Pictures: Reflections of General Conference Fall 2015 October 9, 2015
- New Presiding Bishopric Announced October 9, 2015
- Mormons Around the World Country Newsroom Websites October 9, 2015 October 9, 2015
- Church Recognized for Saving Electricity and Protecting the Environment October 8, 2015
- Leadership Changes in Presidency of the Seventy Announced October 6, 2015
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | October 5, 2015 October 5, 2015
Another new blog of interest
April 22, 2004 | no commentsBy Kaimi Wenger