I promise, we’re not going to post about it every time we update our blogroll. But the latest new addition to the bloggernacle looks like something that deserved highlighting — longtime commenter Grasshopper has started a blog which will discuss Mormon issues. It is called Let Us Reason, and, given Grasshopper’s history of thoughtful and intelligent comments, it is certainly a welcome addition to the bloggernacle. As an added bonus, it also reveals Grasshopper’s real name. No, I won’t tell you here — go look at the blog if you really want to know!
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Small Group Dynamics
- Jax: “There’s no shame in expressing your true, heartfelt beliefs.” Good. I...
- SilverRain: I said the sham of being “equal,” not the reality of it. There is...
- mirrorrorrim: That’s a good point, Silver Rain. Natural mothers do have intrinsic...
Notes From All Over
- Church Re-evaluating Scouting Program July 27, 2015
- Mormonism in Pictures: Mormon Tabernacle Choir Expands Outreach July 23, 2015
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Announces 2016 European Tour July 23, 2015
- MOTION GRAPHIC: LDS Charities Provides Wheelchairs Around the World July 20, 2015
- Broadway Artist Joins Mormon Tabernacle Choir Pioneer Day Concert July 18, 2015
- Church Launches Online Campaign to Recognize Pioneers Past and Present July 17, 2015
Another new blog of interest
April 22, 2004 | no commentsBy Kaimi Wenger