I promise, we’re not going to post about it every time we update our blogroll. But the latest new addition to the bloggernacle looks like something that deserved highlighting — longtime commenter Grasshopper has started a blog which will discuss Mormon issues. It is called Let Us Reason, and, given Grasshopper’s history of thoughtful and intelligent comments, it is certainly a welcome addition to the bloggernacle. As an added bonus, it also reveals Grasshopper’s real name. No, I won’t tell you here — go look at the blog if you really want to know!
Times and Seasons is a place to gather and discuss ideas of interest to faithful Latter-day Saints.
- Recommended NT Resources, part 3: History and Commentary
- Ardis E. Parshall: Oh, duh, sorry. I guess I was so eager to get to the book list that I...
- Ben S.: Thanks JMS. I’d heard good things about the new manual, but hadn’t...
- Ardis E. Parshall: I didn’t notice until I had already bought a couple of these...
- Jonathan Cavender: Josh: The Lord is a higher authority than the Prophet, therefore...
- Josh Smith: Johnathan, I’m interested in the idea of “obedience to a higher...
- Jonathan Cavender: Josh: You are not getting annoying, I assure you. However, I believe...
Notes From All Over
- Mormons Around the World: Country Newsroom Websites | November 26 November 26, 2014
- Mormonism Online: In Your Own Words | 26 November 2014 November 26, 2014
- Mormons Join Christians Around the World to Celebrate the Bible November 25, 2014
- The Voice of Religious Conscience November 25, 2014
- Church to Send Email Messages to Members Worldwide November 25, 2014
- Violin Phenom Lindsey Stirling to Live Chat Online with Mormon Youth November 24, 2014
Another new blog of interest
April 22, 2004 | no commentsBy Kaimi Wenger